i was told i had to pay 3000 dollars for tampering with my meter or my lights will be cut off but the problem is i didnt tamper with my meter first they told me it was becouse no access that was the reason why then it changed to tampering with the meter but theres no way thay say it happend in 2010 but thats when they put the smart meters in i dont know if it was instaled wrong or malfuntioned but whatever the case all they said to me was the teck said it looked like tampering so thats what it is but in the mean while im just stuck out and no matter who you talk to its like thay cant be wrong when in *** they realy are but theres no way to proove it i ask then to send me the bills from 210 to now but i got the runaround i asked until we can straiten this out can i be put on a payment plan and they said no if you dont pay 3000 dollars were cuting off your service wow that shows me as a long term custermer you all dont give a *** about us and thats wrong and heartless i hope someone with the athority to investigate this matter reads this!

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Sounds like you need to talk to an atty ,possibly start shaking the tree in state/federal government agencies-If need be talk to your congressman-What is happening to you is BS..

Other Company - Beware Joseph Gene Yungwirth (Joe), *** artist, contractor, plumber, electrician scam Indianapolis Indiana Other Company "Joseph Gene Yungwirth, aka Joe Yungwirth, stole over $21,000 from me in a *** artist contracting scam. I hired him to rehab a house in Indiana. He demanded weekly payments..." Read more Other Company - Jeff Baer of Waterloo, NY and also of Windsor, CO or Huntersville, NC Other Company "This looney tune Jeff Baer requested an auto transport quote on my website and when I quoted him the honest market rate to ship his vehicle from CO to NC..." Read more Other Company - Parasites in water Other Company "How? what? when? who knows but this water needs to be tested ASAP. The photo shows what appears to be a string of some sort, wouldn't you think? Would you..." Read more Other Company - This company needs to be investigated by the proper consumer authority Other Company "I stupidly purchased some outdoor lazer Christmas lights from this company , when they eventually arrived AFTER Xmas even though they boasted a 5 day delivery window, the transformer was..." Read more Clark County Courts - Rena Hughes Clark County Courts "This alcoholic should not be in charge of the future of our children! She is a bias and unfair Judge not looking at all the facts. Case in point I..." Read more Little Caesars - So Disappointed Little Caesars "Why would you ever even consider the use of a spoiled boy in front of a game on TV? Insane the slam you make on families. Just simply wrong and..." Read more Quigley Concepts Event Management - Unprofessional Quigley Concepts Event Management "Made a complaint about Quigley Concepts Event Management about one of their staff who parks on a disabled parking at glendalough station. Number one she is NOT disabled. Number two..." Read more Crossroads Rv - FADED TOP , NOT DIRTY !! Crossroads Rv "My wife and I are in the market for a 20-24ft. Lite travel camper. We found a Crossroads sunset trail 220rb. This met all our needs the camper is a..." Read more