Columbus,Nebraska

There is a problem with some wall tile sold to a home owner for a bathtub remodel that was not what the home owner asked for specifically. The customer asked for 4x4 glossy white and was soled 4x4 glossy biscuit. She showed the associate Brandon a tile of the right color and stated that was what she wanted and he still gave her the wrong boxes.

Her contractor, me, started installing the tile at her direction when she was not home not. The home owner was not aware that she was sold the wrong tile and caught it when she got home after some thirty tile had been installed. I had three hours of install time of which she should be reimbursed for that she had to pay out of pocket.

The manager of the Columbus, Nebraska store Kerry was not very courteous and was rude. I wish to have a representative call me ASAP and discuss some particulars with me. The best time to call me is after 4:30 p.m. at 1-402-564-1203.

I am very upset as is the customer because this type of situation is always happening and returns are having to be made and time wasted in one way or another.

Sincerely;

Charles Cheek

Product or Service Mentioned: Customer Care.

Comments