I purchased Wren last month and I was not pleased with the results.It did not do what it promised.

I did not notice a difference after my first washing (like promised) or after my 20th washing. I was talking with a friend and told her about my dissapointment with Wren, she recommended "Simply U" (Sulfate & Paraben Free) shampoo and conditioner (in my case, for color treated hair). I tried it and liked the results much better than what Wren did or should I say didn't do to my hair. I noticed a difference using "Simply U" by the second washing.

I would recommend trying "Simply U".You can find it at Walmart at a more reasonable price.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

missthing513

Hi dear,

I am alittle confused, are You talking about WEN by Chaz Dean?Or is there another system like it called Wren?

I use Wen and I LOVE IT!!

It has actually helped my hair totally transform into healthy beautiful locks and its growing fast again!!I purchase the WEN from QVC and they have excellent customer service.

Other Company - Anya Maxwell = Anya Brunander; fTrust Zürich = kriminell Other Company "Heute heisst sie Anya Brunander und hat 2 Kleinkinder. Früher hiess sie Anya Maxwell. Unter diesem Namen auch auf youTube. unter dem Namen Brunander auf LinkedIn. es gibt viele Fotos..." Read more Other Company - Beware of license plate KEVAL Other Company "Beware of this car/license plate with the picture attached. This rude lunatic in fact runs stop signs cutting in front of other cars just to try to get a parking..." Read more Other Company Business Building Review Other Company "Seriously? Mike Lemire a well known Dead Beat Dad and Business Looser teaching people how to build a business? He recently almost went to JAIL of not paying child support..." Read more Other Company - Casey Ryan Ditmore - The Whole Cell Other Company "I run a wholesale electronics business (smartphones) I've been in contact with Casey Ryan Ditmore born 7/12/1984 since August 2016. I sold 2 orders of phones to him before purchasing..." Read more Crossroads Rv - 2013 crossroads elevation Crossroads Rv "Nothing but issues with this unit. 2 Lippert slide out motors on main slide burned up in years 2 and 3 of owning toy hauler. Fuel pump motor for on..." Read more Crossroads Rv - FADED TOP , NOT DIRTY !! Crossroads Rv "My wife and I are in the market for a 20-24ft. Lite travel camper. We found a Crossroads sunset trail 220rb. This met all our needs the camper is a..." Read more Syomet - It's well made and fits perfectly. Syomet "After a long and dreadful search for the perfect birthday outfit, I got lucky and stumbled upon syomet.com website and fell in love with everything they offering! I have to..." Read more DON'T RENT FROM AMERICAN HOMES 4 RENT! American Homes 4 Rent "Rented from AH4R for two years (2015-2017) IN Powder Springs, GA and they are horrible to deal with. Your rent is going up every year without fail and they are..." Read more