Sorry if you bought this product, lol, what an obvious scam.just saw infomercial, ridiculous.

Yeah some real life testimonials that were'nt amazing and all the before pic's were forward shoulder hunches & after pic's were shoulders back chin up & still not impressive shots....but the cherry was the 3-4 models they used to sell it that couldn't even fill it; it was like they were wearing slightly over-sized tanked tops. lmao.. I'd def be firing those marketers ;)....well, this is my first time doing this so I just found out 100 word minimum...lmao again!

long story short; you buy it or bought it you got suckered.(that should meet the 100 word minimum) lmao, again & again.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

There you go sunshine.

Christmas Ape

Perhaps instead of padding out your complaint with tired phrases and meaningless tautologies, you might at some point use some of the 100 words to EXPLAIN WHAT IT IS YOU'RE F'ING TALKING ABOUT.

Other Company - Linton Beavers The Crook Other Company "LINTON BEAVERS IS A LIAR AND CROOK!!! The phone number he uses is 313-399-8543. RUN do not walk away from this CROOK! He knows nothing about contracting, electrical, plumbing, or..." Read more Other Company - Beware Joseph Gene Yungwirth (Joe), *** artist, contractor, plumber, electrician scam Indianapolis Indiana Other Company "Joseph Gene Yungwirth, aka Joe Yungwirth, stole over $21,000 from me in a *** artist contracting scam. I hired him to rehab a house in Indiana. He demanded weekly payments..." Read more Other Company - Crazy guy in altamonte springs. Other Company "Beware of crazy males in Orlando and altamonte springs. I was driving to Whole Foods and rightfully making a right hand turn. A mentally ill male decided to walk across..." Read more Other Company - I need help Other Company "I have three wrondful boys. They are in foster care,and have veen for about 18 months now. While they have been in CPS custody, two of my boys were in..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Great so far Gutter Helmet "Purchased home in Jan 2017 with gutter helmet already installed. Had a few issues with water runoff and icicles. After reading the warranty and looking on line, found that the..." Read more Trobbles to get my package at FedEx Fedex "Fedex disappeared with my package I was at an academic congress and I got a business book as a gift. This company sent me the FedEx book and emailed me..." Read more Quigley Concepts Event Management - Unprofessional Quigley Concepts Event Management "Made a complaint about Quigley Concepts Event Management about one of their staff who parks on a disabled parking at glendalough station. Number one she is NOT disabled. Number two..." Read more