My husband and I (of 30 years) want to cancel this long distance service and unless HE calls...they will not let us cancel.Seriously people?

This is ridiculous!!! It took me 15 minutes of internet searching just to find a phone number that would actually connect me to this company....most of the numbers (including the one on my current bill) are numbers that are disconnected. It's no wonder that you have so many complaints and legal issues!!!

AND....this complaint box just proved my point...UNLESS you type 100 words in to the box....it will not accept your complaint.Var-Tec = FAIL

Review about: Internet Service.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

native4life

Well its like this if you are not on the contract companies will not talk to you unless your spouse give them permission stating other wise yes it's a pain in the butt. and since that hip a law went into effect as other laws that are out there to protect all of us from people who commit crimes that can destroy someone life in so many way's.

Other Company - Beware Joseph Gene Yungwirth (Joe), *** artist, contractor, plumber, electrician scam Indianapolis Indiana Other Company "Joseph Gene Yungwirth, aka Joe Yungwirth, stole over $21,000 from me in a *** artist contracting scam. I hired him to rehab a house in Indiana. He demanded weekly payments..." Read more Other Company Business Building Review Other Company "Seriously? Mike Lemire a well known Dead Beat Dad and Business Looser teaching people how to build a business? He recently almost went to JAIL of not paying child support..." Read more Other Company - William P. Cleary is making these posts Other Company "http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/William_Cleary_5557871/ He is making fake posts about me and attacking my family on this site. He was just released from Prison and his evil wrath continues. Both him and his..." Read more Other Company - Linton Beavers The Crook Other Company "LINTON BEAVERS IS A LIAR AND CROOK!!! The phone number he uses is 313-399-8543. RUN do not walk away from this CROOK! He knows nothing about contracting, electrical, plumbing, or..." Read more The Childrens Place - Racial profiling The Childrens Place "Today I was giving the most horrible customer service experience. Early today I called to put 2 items on hold prior to my visit to pick up later. During my..." Read more Coaster Furniture - Damage Head board Coaster Furniture "I purchase the Felicity Collection item # 300345Q Queen bed from American Furniture Outlet on 1233 Sand Lake Road Orlando fl 32809 I received my furniture September 15th 2017 I..." Read more I need help my roblox account was hacked my accounts name is zooingcar34 Roblox "i called you guys about it but need my account back it was zooingcar34@yahoo.com i am the owner and my name is joshua josiah valbert and my roblox account is..." Read more Ericdress -  Color Blind Ericdress "I ordered a formal burgundy dress that they had on their website. I ordered it the end of August but they did ship it in time for my event but..." Read more