This site is a complete joke.If you want to waste your time and money, sign up for this site.

The owner Jeri Smith will try and bring you into to her studio to take expensive photos to put on your site. Like this really matters. You can add your own for free. This is a total scam and this is how she is really making her living, off the photos.

Several of my friends were customers of hers and she doubled charged all of us for the photos and refuses to pay us back.She is deceitful, crazy lady, who will harrass you until you are a hater.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - This video speaks for itself. Management walks by this several time a day. Disgusting! Other Company "This condition has been there for months. The management has to walk by this several time a day. The bank cannot expect customers to be welcome with this filth. When..." Read more Other Company - Casey Ryan Ditmore - The Whole Cell Other Company "I run a wholesale electronics business (smartphones) I've been in contact with Casey Ryan Ditmore born 7/12/1984 since August 2016. I sold 2 orders of phones to him before purchasing..." Read more Other Company - Scammer, Ripoff Other Company "I am writing this letter on behalf of my parents, who are the ones that got scammed by this individual. On 7/29/16, my parents signed a contract with Jose D...." Read more Other Company - Jeff Baer of Waterloo, NY and also of Windsor, CO or Huntersville, NC Other Company "This looney tune Jeff Baer requested an auto transport quote on my website and when I quoted him the honest market rate to ship his vehicle from CO to NC..." Read more Little Caesars - So Disappointed Little Caesars "Why would you ever even consider the use of a spoiled boy in front of a game on TV? Insane the slam you make on families. Just simply wrong and..." Read more Rodan and Fields - BEST on the market! Rodan and Fields "Totally worth the investment. Use sparingly and you won't have any issues. If you're having problems, you're using too much. One swipe at night. It's so easy. My eyelashes have..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Great so far Gutter Helmet "Purchased home in Jan 2017 with gutter helmet already installed. Had a few issues with water runoff and icicles. After reading the warranty and looking on line, found that the..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more