I HAVE, OR SHALL I SAY WAS, A CUSTOMER FOR OVER 10 YRS.TODAY I WAS CALLING IN TO CHANGE MY BILLING DUE DATE AS I AM DISABLED AND I TRY TO HAVE ALL MY BILLS DUE DATES SCHEDULED ON THE FIRST OF THE MONTH SINCE THAT IS THE DAY I RECEIVE MY BENEFITS.

I CALLED IN TO SEE WHAT THE PROCEDURE WAS AND THE YOUNG LADY TOTALLY DISCONNECTED MY ACCOUNT. SO AFTER OVER AN HOUR OF TRYING TO EXPLAIN THE SITUATION AND SEE WHY WAS MY ACCOUNT CANCELLED I WAS TOLD "WELL IF YOU WANT THE SERVICE BACK ON TODAY YOU WOULD HAVE TO PAY RIGHT NOW" (THAT CAME FROM A SUPERVISOR. THE OTHER SUGGESTION WAS TO WAIT UNTIL THE FIRST OF THE MONTH AND CALL BACK TO GET A NEW ACCOUNT ACTIVATED AND MAYBE, JUST MAYBE THEY CAN SEE IF I AM ABLE TO GET MY OLD NUMBER BACK. WOW IS ALL I COULD SAY WHILE HYSTERICALLY CRYING.

NOW ME AND MY CHILDREN ARE WITHOUT SERVICE FOR THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS. I MEAN REALLY COME ON. ALL OF THE REALLY IMPORTANT PEOPLE (DOCTORS, SPECIALISTS, AND TEACHERS FROM MY KIDS SCHOOL HAVE THAT NUMBER).

SERIOUSLY METRO PCS HAS GREAT PLANS BUT THE WORST EVER CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER.I HAVE WENT THROUGH NUMEROUS CELL PHONE COMPANIES AND I STOPPED HERE SIMPLY BECAUSE I HAVE 4 LINES AND BEING I AM ON A BUDGET THEIR FAMILY PLAN IS GOOD...AS SOON AS I CAN AFFORD NEW PHONES, BOOST MOBILE HERE I COME!!!

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments