WELL FOR ONE THEY DO NOT HAVE A NUMBER TO CALL……..IT TAKE 9 YEARS FOR A PERSON TO ANSWER YOU.THE LIGHTS ARE SO BRIGHT AT THE ROBBINSVILLE GYM YOU NEED SUN GLASSES TO WORK OUT AND THE BOOTCAMP CLASS THAT I TAKE SUCKS BIG TIME.

THE ONE TRAINER HAS YOU DO THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN TOTALLY BORING AND THE MUSIC I COULD DIE IN THERE. THE OTHER TRAINER IS LIKE 12 YEARS OLD AND ACTS LIKE HE'S 5 YEARS OLD THE WAY HE SPEAKS TO EVERYONE AND CURSES SAYING THE F WORD IS THAT OKAY????? AND HE KISSES HIS 38 YEAR OLD GIRLFRIEND IN THE CLASS WHEN HE IS LITERALLY 24 THE MOST. IF ONE GYM OPENED ANYWHERE CLOSE THIS ROBBINSVILLE WILL BE OUT OF BUSINESS.

NEVER HEARD OF A GYM THAT WAS SO HATED.GO TO YOUR SUMMER HOME ROMA IT SEEMS LIKE YOUR DOING WELL RIPING EVERYONE OFF!!!

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

I think the person posting this is five years old,

Other Company - Crazy guy in altamonte springs. Other Company "Beware of crazy males in Orlando and altamonte springs. I was driving to Whole Foods and rightfully making a right hand turn. A mentally ill male decided to walk across..." Read more Other Company - CONVICTED! Consumer magazine "Objective" owner Adi Jorbin for consumer fraud Other Company "Please be careful out there when reading consumer surveys and other items related to the consumer survey magazine called "Objective" or it's earlier name "Objectivi" which is owned by Adi..." Read more Other Company - SCAMMING ON FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS Other Company "Please beware of this team of fake providers working on the sale and lease of financial instruments (BG, SBLC, BANK DRAFT). They belong to a TEAM OF AFRICAN SCAMMERS in..." Read more Other Company - This company needs to be investigated by the proper consumer authority Other Company "I stupidly purchased some outdoor lazer Christmas lights from this company , when they eventually arrived AFTER Xmas even though they boasted a 5 day delivery window, the transformer was..." Read more Trobbles to get my package at FedEx Fedex "Fedex disappeared with my package I was at an academic congress and I got a business book as a gift. This company sent me the FedEx book and emailed me..." Read more Equity Finance -   Business Loan - Apply For Quick Personal Loans Equity Finance " we give Credit Personal Loans, you can get instant loan/money for a wide range of your personal needs like renovation of your home, marriage in the family, a family..." Read more Rodan and Fields - BEST on the market! Rodan and Fields "Totally worth the investment. Use sparingly and you won't have any issues. If you're having problems, you're using too much. One swipe at night. It's so easy. My eyelashes have..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more