Port Washington, Wisconsin

I ordered the Lava HD 2605.I live 20 miles out of the city of Milwaukee, WI.

Antenna works great. However my fault I did not have the antenna secured good and it fell and broke my motor rotor on the antenna. K no big deal I'll oredr a new one and good to go. WELL that has turned into the nightmare.

Ordered my part along with another mounting pole. I received the pole and not the motor. Trying and get a hold of somebody from this company is a complete waist of your time. Took me three days of non stop emails, text and emails.

Finally when I threatend with news and lawyers I got a phone call. Come to find out they never sent me my motor. So they are sending me a new one. WELL now I have been watching that one bounce around the states for three weeks.

AND once again can't get any answers from anybody. What a surprise. Kind of hard to mount my antenna with out the motor. So save yourself the headache and don't buy a *** thing from this company.

It is by far the most useless company I have ever had to deal with.Oh wait I haven't been dealing with anyone......

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Like i said they suck.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments