Do not use this company! They will waste your time and money. After waiting 2 days for appt, they canceled 1 hour before the scheduled appointment because I wanted an area rug instead of an entire house of carpet. Of course this is after I had to take the day off from work to meet these incompetent people.

They refuse to give quotes over the phone or even answer basic questions such as what brands they sell/use, so you are forced to schedule an "in-home appt to get questions answered. What they actually do is waste your time and quite frankly theirs, by coming to your house so they can measure (what is there to measure for an area rug?) and show samples to make sure it "matches." I knew exactly what I wanted, including the brand name, product number and size. Do they think they get to decorate too? I still dont know what brand(s) of carpet they use, but judging by the customer service, I would say its probably the cheapest you can get.

Complete waste!

Review about: Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - William P. Cleary is making these posts Other Company "http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/William_Cleary_5557871/ He is making fake posts about me and attacking my family on this site. He was just released from Prison and his evil wrath continues. Both him and his..." Read more Other Company - The persistent unwanted phone call avenger! Other Company "Global Pharmacy has been calling me about 3-6 times a day for the past 6 months. The national DO-NOT-CALL registry is useless because the number appearing on my phone is..." Read more Other Company - CONVICTED! Consumer magazine "Objective" owner Adi Jorbin for consumer fraud Other Company "Please be careful out there when reading consumer surveys and other items related to the consumer survey magazine called "Objective" or it's earlier name "Objectivi" which is owned by Adi..." Read more Other Company - Monsis sux Other Company "new mexican rest food wa great but we never got chips and salsa. i didnt ask 4 it cause i presumed it would be a extra charge. but wife noticed..." Read more Peeling paint off a GX460 Lexus 7 year old car Lexus "the paint is peeling off my Lexus due to the factory E-coat failing Lexus says they do not care the paint warranty is 4 years or 50,000 miles not even..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Great so far Gutter Helmet "Purchased home in Jan 2017 with gutter helmet already installed. Had a few issues with water runoff and icicles. After reading the warranty and looking on line, found that the..." Read more Cheapoair - Deceit/deception when dealing with this company Cheapoair "$70 extra in unauthorized charges for so call enhanced seating fees masked as travel service fees??? Really? We were just buying tickets, not requesting any travel service. I disputed this,..." Read more NUCOT IS NOT FAKE!!!! PLEASE READ THIS !!!!!!!!! Nucot "Dear All, Nucot is not totally fake as many people claim. People who are disappointed with NUCOT are the people are the people who have failed in bagging jobs even..." Read more