San Juan, Puerto Rico

18 months ago I bought two multizone inverter air conditioners. Announced as one of the best in this technology, but after 6 months the metal covers for the compressor got rusty.

The company with whom I bought the equipment, came and treated the two metal covers with an anti-rust treatment This do not work. The company have been very diligent with the service, but told me that they will not continue selling this equipment.

I`m trying to find a webpage to whom I can communicate directly, but only appears dealers.

Please, consider this equipment as a bad investment if every year you will need to pay for this kind of situation.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Other Company - Crazy guy in altamonte springs. Other Company "Beware of crazy males in Orlando and altamonte springs. I was driving to Whole Foods and rightfully making a right hand turn. A mentally ill male decided to walk across..." Read more Other Company - Matthew Smith of Matthew John Smith LTD SCAMMER Other Company "Avoid doing business with financial consultant /analyst Matthew Smith and his company Matthew John Smith LTD are located in London United Kingdom. I was going to hire Matthew Smith for..." Read more Other Company - The persistent unwanted phone call avenger! Other Company "Global Pharmacy has been calling me about 3-6 times a day for the past 6 months. The national DO-NOT-CALL registry is useless because the number appearing on my phone is..." Read more Other Company - Casey Ryan Ditmore - The Whole Cell Other Company "I run a wholesale electronics business (smartphones) I've been in contact with Casey Ryan Ditmore born 7/12/1984 since August 2016. I sold 2 orders of phones to him before purchasing..." Read more Money Map Press - What a fool I am!! Do not believe what they say!!! Money Map Press "Lost 20K in a few month...Have tried to contact the advisor thru email and website based question answer. ZERO response. I call and no one can help. This is the..." Read more Sears Credit Card - Cheap Plastic Dryer Door Handle Broke after only 13 Months Sears Credit Card "I purchased a Sears Kenmore Gas Dryer in April of 2016. The plastic handle on the dryer door, which is only held on by a few small tabs, broke after..." Read more Dont buy a polygroup pool Polygroup "The pool tube leaked air from the beginning we found about 6 holes after filling it up and thats the ones we have found clearly there are more because it..." Read more Harley Davidson - 2004 SOFTAIL Harley Davidson "I inherited my dads 04 softail standard after he passed this last Oct 28th. My dad had a few Harleys in his life and yeah he put a lot of..." Read more