18 months ago I bought two multizone inverter air conditioners. Announced as one of the best in this technology, but after 6 months the metal covers for the compressor got rusty.

The company with whom I bought the equipment, came and treated the two metal covers with an anti-rust treatment This do not work. The company have been very diligent with the service, but told me that they will not continue selling this equipment.

I`m trying to find a webpage to whom I can communicate directly, but only appears dealers.

Please, consider this equipment as a bad investment if every year you will need to pay for this kind of situation.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - I need help Other Company "I have three wrondful boys. They are in foster care,and have veen for about 18 months now. While they have been in CPS custody, two of my boys were in..." Read more Other Company - Scammer, Ripoff Other Company "I am writing this letter on behalf of my parents, who are the ones that got scammed by this individual. On 7/29/16, my parents signed a contract with Jose D...." Read more Other Company - Linton Beavers is a crook Other Company "Linton Beavers of Detroit is a crook. He lied about being skilled enough to do tuck pointing on brick work, took money for work he did not complete and for..." Read more Other Company - Paul Liguori Jacksonville, Florida Felony Theft renting me a room in a house he did not own and evicted from Other Company "Warning to anyone who comes in contact with Paul Liguori from Jacksonville, Florida. I was a victim of a Craigslist rental scam and felony theft on April 12, 2017. Paul..." Read more Behr deckover paint Behr "Very disappointed with the deckover product as it doesn't do what it saids it is suppose to do. After reading directions and following the direction to its entirety the product..." Read more Knights Inn - Horrible place/would like a refund Knights Inn " I have absolutely nothing good to say about this place , we got the first room they were out of double beds , which was no problem with us...." Read more Your Clear Pool Ripoff ! Your Clear Pool "I paid a pool contractor ( Your Clear Pool ) to remodel my pool, he talk a good game selling me on how good he was when actually all his..." Read more Paramount Restoration Systems Forest Park Ga - Paramount Restoration (Forest Park, GA) Complaint Paramount Restoration Systems Forest Park Ga "Do not hire this company. I hired them to do some construction work, which includes painting, flooring and building a shed. They got paint all over my brand new tv,..." Read more