18 months ago I bought two multizone inverter air conditioners. Announced as one of the best in this technology, but after 6 months the metal covers for the compressor got rusty.

The company with whom I bought the equipment, came and treated the two metal covers with an anti-rust treatment This do not work. The company have been very diligent with the service, but told me that they will not continue selling this equipment.

I`m trying to find a webpage to whom I can communicate directly, but only appears dealers.

Please, consider this equipment as a bad investment if every year you will need to pay for this kind of situation.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - Parasites in water Other Company "How? what? when? who knows but this water needs to be tested ASAP. The photo shows what appears to be a string of some sort, wouldn't you think? Would you..." Read more Other Company - I need help Other Company "I have three wrondful boys. They are in foster care,and have veen for about 18 months now. While they have been in CPS custody, two of my boys were in..." Read more Other Company - This company needs to be investigated by the proper consumer authority Other Company "I stupidly purchased some outdoor lazer Christmas lights from this company , when they eventually arrived AFTER Xmas even though they boasted a 5 day delivery window, the transformer was..." Read more Other Company - Jeff Baer of Waterloo, NY and also of Windsor, CO or Huntersville, NC Other Company "This looney tune Jeff Baer requested an auto transport quote on my website and when I quoted him the honest market rate to ship his vehicle from CO to NC..." Read more Richmond American Homes - Fixing issues after move in Richmond American Homes "First off the sales guy acted like a used car salesman for about 75% of the time we interacted with him either in person or on the phone. We should..." Read more Amirite - A wonderful example of double standards and bias by management. Amirite "This is not a personal attack. This is a cold and objective observation of behavior by a particular moderator. Darkest Serenity routinely violates the site tou (rules, for the rest..." Read more Dominos Pizza - Experience sucked Dominos Pizza "Ordered 2 pizzas two chicken bacon ranch sandwiches which it what we normally order. The meat on the sandwich was not bacon it was very thick and chewy. I called..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more