I was a paying member , on vacation lat2 july , lost credit card, some one added bee match to my card.I cancelled card, got a new one to replace it , but for the last 2 months I have been trying to re join as a paying member.

I spoke to a rep from u on my billing statement, she told me when ever any one disputes a charge they don`t allow them to re join,, wouldn`t you cancell a card that has been lost?????? My original handle is lovlik and i asked to have my pass word sent to me last night by u , and it hasn`t been sent toi me , nor will your sight re join, not fair to a person who enjoyed your sight that has been disabeled for the past 10 years.

I m just hopeing that this will reach some one that can, and will let me re join , I happen to have a credit score around 780!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - Anya Maxwell = Anya Brunander; fTrust Zürich = kriminell Other Company "Heute heisst sie Anya Brunander und hat 2 Kleinkinder. Früher hiess sie Anya Maxwell. Unter diesem Namen auch auf youTube. unter dem Namen Brunander auf LinkedIn. es gibt viele Fotos..." Read more Other Company - This video speaks for itself. Management walks by this several time a day. Disgusting! Other Company "This condition has been there for months. The management has to walk by this several time a day. The bank cannot expect customers to be welcome with this filth. When..." Read more Other Company Business Building Review Other Company "Seriously? Mike Lemire a well known Dead Beat Dad and Business Looser teaching people how to build a business? He recently almost went to JAIL of not paying child support..." Read more Other Company - Linton Beavers The Crook Other Company "LINTON BEAVERS IS A LIAR AND CROOK!!! The phone number he uses is 313-399-8543. RUN do not walk away from this CROOK! He knows nothing about contracting, electrical, plumbing, or..." Read more Ericdress -  Color Blind Ericdress "I ordered a formal burgundy dress that they had on their website. I ordered it the end of August but they did ship it in time for my event but..." Read more The Childrens Place - Racial profiling The Childrens Place "Today I was giving the most horrible customer service experience. Early today I called to put 2 items on hold prior to my visit to pick up later. During my..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more Coaster Furniture - Damage Head board Coaster Furniture "I purchase the Felicity Collection item # 300345Q Queen bed from American Furniture Outlet on 1233 Sand Lake Road Orlando fl 32809 I received my furniture September 15th 2017 I..." Read more