Visited your Jonesboro Rd store here in Union City, Ga on Friday evening Nov 26 @ around 7pm.Ordered my pizza and noticed that there was one worker that was applying the meat/cheese and other ingredients without using gloves.

I brought this to attention to the person on the register who stated that she was the manager and she also stated that gloves are not required.

I have worked in the food business for a number of years and I know that gloves are require when handling uncooked food weather processed or unprocessed because this is a health issue.I asked and received my money back and I hate to say that I will never visit that store again.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - William P. Cleary is making these posts Other Company "http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/William_Cleary_5557871/ He is making fake posts about me and attacking my family on this site. He was just released from Prison and his evil wrath continues. Both him and his..." Read more Other Company - Monsis sux Other Company "new mexican rest food wa great but we never got chips and salsa. i didnt ask 4 it cause i presumed it would be a extra charge. but wife noticed..." Read more Other Company - Beware of license plate KEVAL Other Company "Beware of this car/license plate with the picture attached. This rude lunatic in fact runs stop signs cutting in front of other cars just to try to get a parking..." Read more Other Company - I need help Other Company "I have three wrondful boys. They are in foster care,and have veen for about 18 months now. While they have been in CPS custody, two of my boys were in..." Read more Ruvilla - Poor quality, Customer service not reasonable. Ruvilla "One purchase, never will again. Bought a pair of hiking boots and found the sole to be separating. I contacted and told them the case, this was found after wearing..." Read more Equity Finance -   Business Loan - Apply For Quick Personal Loans Equity Finance " we give Credit Personal Loans, you can get instant loan/money for a wide range of your personal needs like renovation of your home, marriage in the family, a family..." Read more Threads King - Thread king  -  Thanks for your purchase! and never shipped!... [135 DAY LATER]... there's no answer and no product Threads King " I ordered 2 item on thread king - 7 May 2017 order number is 89858 Package (1)package hardly arrived package (2) is not stwill arrived. 135 days passed. I..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Great so far Gutter Helmet "Purchased home in Jan 2017 with gutter helmet already installed. Had a few issues with water runoff and icicles. After reading the warranty and looking on line, found that the..." Read more