i have repair my mobile phone samsung omnia II, 10 March 2011, and 14 March 2011 samsung office call me and say my mobile phone have finish to repair. I come, I show, there is no change from previously. not good. customer service in samsung office denpasar bali jl. mahendradatta 99x phone (0361)484788, fax (0361)490222 say "samsung omnia II just like that". samsung is big promote, but can't to good repair. for what promote in the world if never can improve repair damage?

how my mobile phone omnia II 8Gb? my mobile phone samsung omnia II on LCD (screen), if I have receive number coming I don't see number in LCD (screen blurry in day time)but in the dark screen LCD is contrast (bold).

So that, what must to do with your product? you sell or promote again samsung omnia II? or my mobile phone samsung omnia II I have to throw away in garbage crate?

Thank you very much, I hope samsung more good service for customer

Nyoman Winata

Tabanan-Bali-Indonesia

Phone : 0811385766

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - SCAMMING ON FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS Other Company "Please beware of this team of fake providers working on the sale and lease of financial instruments (BG, SBLC, BANK DRAFT). They belong to a TEAM OF AFRICAN SCAMMERS in..." Read more Other Company - This company needs to be investigated by the proper consumer authority Other Company "I stupidly purchased some outdoor lazer Christmas lights from this company , when they eventually arrived AFTER Xmas even though they boasted a 5 day delivery window, the transformer was..." Read more Other Company - Monsis sux Other Company "new mexican rest food wa great but we never got chips and salsa. i didnt ask 4 it cause i presumed it would be a extra charge. but wife noticed..." Read more Other Company - Paul Liguori Jacksonville, Florida Felony Theft renting me a room in a house he did not own and evicted from Other Company "Warning to anyone who comes in contact with Paul Liguori from Jacksonville, Florida. I was a victim of a Craigslist rental scam and felony theft on April 12, 2017. Paul..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more Directv - Sales Representative Lied Regarding Sales Offer Directv "On 9-14-17, I was approached by a Direct TV sales representative, offering promotional sales for service. Since I had Uverse service and was looking to lower the cost of my..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Paying without the item Lazada Philippines "Yesterday I got my order its Piedras earring two in 1 upon delivery the amount I was paid off in the receipt is with the amount of the other item..." Read more Falken Tire - Belt broke(?) and tire shredded Falken Tire "I was traveling out-of-state and became aware of a vibration and rumbling sound. At first I thought it might be road noise, but when I got on the interstate highway,..." Read more