1.5

My mother had to return something which nursing home ordered that she didn’t need.It was not even open but she had to pay to send it back.

It was signed for January 7 and her credit card still has not been credited. She is paying interest on this. The rude lady who rushed me off the phone said they get hundreds of return daily. I don’t care!!

That is your company and if

it is daily than get your act together!!! Here is a woman who is now having to pay interest on an item she had to pay to return and returned two days after receiving and now I get told it will take ANOTHER WEEK TO CREDIT HER ACCOUNT!!

The Customer Rep was extremely rude.Don't deal with this company!!

I liked: Nothing.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - Casey Ryan Ditmore - The Whole Cell Other Company "I run a wholesale electronics business (smartphones) I've been in contact with Casey Ryan Ditmore born 7/12/1984 since August 2016. I sold 2 orders of phones to him before purchasing..." Read more Other Company - Beware Joseph Gene Yungwirth (Joe), *** artist, contractor, plumber, electrician scam Indianapolis Indiana Other Company "Joseph Gene Yungwirth, aka Joe Yungwirth, stole over $21,000 from me in a *** artist contracting scam. I hired him to rehab a house in Indiana. He demanded weekly payments..." Read more Other Company - William P. Cleary is making these posts Other Company "http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/William_Cleary_5557871/ He is making fake posts about me and attacking my family on this site. He was just released from Prison and his evil wrath continues. Both him and his..." Read more Other Company Business Building Review Other Company "Seriously? Mike Lemire a well known Dead Beat Dad and Business Looser teaching people how to build a business? He recently almost went to JAIL of not paying child support..." Read more Crossroads Rv - FADED TOP , NOT DIRTY !! Crossroads Rv "My wife and I are in the market for a 20-24ft. Lite travel camper. We found a Crossroads sunset trail 220rb. This met all our needs the camper is a..." Read more Quigley Concepts Event Management - Unprofessional Quigley Concepts Event Management "Made a complaint about Quigley Concepts Event Management about one of their staff who parks on a disabled parking at glendalough station. Number one she is NOT disabled. Number two..." Read more Equity Finance -   Business Loan - Apply For Quick Personal Loans Equity Finance " we give Credit Personal Loans, you can get instant loan/money for a wide range of your personal needs like renovation of your home, marriage in the family, a family..." Read more Oceans6 - Racially harassed by this sleaze-bag you employ Oceans6 "Truck parked illegally at McDonalds so I tell the guy in the pics that the truck shouldn't be parked there. He started up by telling me to go back to..." Read more