YOU JUST STARTED THE PRESIDENT SALE AND I AM LOOKING TO BUY THE V-TECH CORDLESS PHONES YOU HAVE ADVERTISED FOR $30.00.I WENT TO 5 BIG LOTS DRIVING OUT MY GAS JUST FOR THEM TO TELL ME NO WE DON'T THEM.

IT SEEMS LIKE THEY WERE NEVER IN THE DARN STORES. I GET A EMAIL FROM BIG LOTS TODAY TALKING ABOUT 5 DAYS LEFT FOR THE SALE. (WHAT SALE NOTHING IS THERE!!!!) I WOULD LIKE TO GET OR EVEN SEE THE PHONES- CAN SOMEONE PLEASE CONTACT ME AND TELL ME HOW TO GET THIS PHONE THAT YOU HAVE ON SALE FOR THE NEXT 5 DAYS. 216-326-5916 MY NAME IS KARLEA STEELE.

I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT. THIS IS REALLY RIDICULOUS IT SEEMS LIKE FALSE ADVERTISEMENT - YOU TELL ME WHAT IT IS. IF I CANT GET THE PHONES OR A DECENT ANSWER THAT MAKE SENSE.

YOU DON'T EVER HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT ME OR FAMILY AND FRIENDS SHOPPING AT BIG LOTS AND CUT ME OFF YOUR EMAIL LIST.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Reading your God D@mmed rant IN ALL CAPS is making my f^(king eyes bleed.

F^(K you

Other Company - Monsis sux Other Company "new mexican rest food wa great but we never got chips and salsa. i didnt ask 4 it cause i presumed it would be a extra charge. but wife noticed..." Read more Other Company - Beware purchasing a "Cozy Trike" from epizontech.com Other Company "This review is about the people who sell this bike. The bike itself is OK, although badly welded and painted. The problem is, other than placing an order you cannot..." Read more Other Company - SCAMMING ON FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS Other Company "Please beware of this team of fake providers working on the sale and lease of financial instruments (BG, SBLC, BANK DRAFT). They belong to a TEAM OF AFRICAN SCAMMERS in..." Read more Other Company - Scammer, Ripoff Other Company "I am writing this letter on behalf of my parents, who are the ones that got scammed by this individual. On 7/29/16, my parents signed a contract with Jose D...." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Paying without the item Lazada Philippines "Yesterday I got my order its Piedras earring two in 1 upon delivery the amount I was paid off in the receipt is with the amount of the other item..." Read more Directv - Sales Representative Lied Regarding Sales Offer Directv "On 9-14-17, I was approached by a Direct TV sales representative, offering promotional sales for service. Since I had Uverse service and was looking to lower the cost of my..." Read more