I think you rely on people to be very busy and not keep up with their checking accounts when you decide to withdraw money from one's checking account.Of course I would never have signed up for this service KNOWINGLY!

Please STOP taking my money from me please. I had to look on Google to find out who you people are, and discovered your stealing from other people too. I'm not entirely sure where I signed up, unknowingly, for this but I will try and get to the bottom of this.

Stealing is a crime.So STOP IT!

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - Beware of license plate KEVAL Other Company "Beware of this car/license plate with the picture attached. This rude lunatic in fact runs stop signs cutting in front of other cars just to try to get a parking..." Read more Other Company - William P. Cleary is making these posts Other Company "http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/William_Cleary_5557871/ He is making fake posts about me and attacking my family on this site. He was just released from Prison and his evil wrath continues. Both him and his..." Read more Other Company - Monsis sux Other Company "new mexican rest food wa great but we never got chips and salsa. i didnt ask 4 it cause i presumed it would be a extra charge. but wife noticed..." Read more Other Company - I need help Other Company "I have three wrondful boys. They are in foster care,and have veen for about 18 months now. While they have been in CPS custody, two of my boys were in..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Paying without the item Lazada Philippines "Yesterday I got my order its Piedras earring two in 1 upon delivery the amount I was paid off in the receipt is with the amount of the other item..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Gnc - No consistency in product Gnc "I work overseas so I purchased all of my vitamins at one time which was close to $1000.00 and in my mega-man vitamin packs were a mismatch of vitamins. Some..." Read more Chopretail - Horrible Experience Chopretail "I am a new mother and purchased a Spectra S2 pump from Chop Retail via Walmart. I like to be a prepared mother and ordered the pump 4 months before..." Read more