I ordered the $20 cellular phone, I don't text, and only use my phone fro brief calls. I had 300 "free" minutes. this is supposed to be a good inexpensive option for seniors. It is highway robbery.

I had to go back to my old company within six weeks. I could not even receive a call so when I dd get a call

I had to call them back because when I answered the phone was just dead but I did have the call back #

to call them back. I now have a bill for $92.99 so this entire experience cost be about $150.00. I am so glad I got out when I did. This is no different than any other senior scam and should be against the law.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - Beware Joseph Gene Yungwirth (Joe), *** artist, contractor, plumber, electrician scam Indianapolis Indiana Other Company "Joseph Gene Yungwirth, aka Joe Yungwirth, stole over $21,000 from me in a *** artist contracting scam. I hired him to rehab a house in Indiana. He demanded weekly payments..." Read more Other Company - Casey Ryan Ditmore - The Whole Cell Other Company "I run a wholesale electronics business (smartphones) I've been in contact with Casey Ryan Ditmore born 7/12/1984 since August 2016. I sold 2 orders of phones to him before purchasing..." Read more Other Company - Jeff Baer of Waterloo, NY and also of Windsor, CO or Huntersville, NC Other Company "This looney tune Jeff Baer requested an auto transport quote on my website and when I quoted him the honest market rate to ship his vehicle from CO to NC..." Read more Other Company - Monsis sux Other Company "new mexican rest food wa great but we never got chips and salsa. i didnt ask 4 it cause i presumed it would be a extra charge. but wife noticed..." Read more NUCOT IS NOT FAKE!!!! PLEASE READ THIS !!!!!!!!! Nucot "Dear All, Nucot is not totally fake as many people claim. People who are disappointed with NUCOT are the people are the people who have failed in bagging jobs even..." Read more Curriculum Associates - NO JUST NO Curriculum Associates "So I'm using I-Ready and stuff, and it's "teaching" me about figurative language. But it gives me weird examples, and as in weird I mean disturbing. For hyperbole the example..." Read more Quigley Concepts Event Management - Unprofessional Quigley Concepts Event Management "Made a complaint about Quigley Concepts Event Management about one of their staff who parks on a disabled parking at glendalough station. Number one she is NOT disabled. Number two..." Read more Treasure Garden Furniture Covers Fading Fast Treasure Garden "Two months ago, I purchased Treasure Garden furniture covers for my firepit, chairs and cantilever umbrella. Within a month I noticed that the firepit cover was already fading. I've attached..." Read more