my husband and I have had many years of bad times.Through some this co has beenhelpful.

But now,that my husband is no longer able to woek(receives disibilty) instead of A paycheck,things have changed. I lost my job recently and we have fallen 79 days past due on oyr payment .I have called befor to ask about refinancing and was told they dont do this. I did make arrangements to send a payment,then found myself quite ill. Now four days later someone comes to my home and wants to pill my car.

Although I cannot drive right now,somemone took me the 30 miles to send a payment as well as loaned us the money. When I called back I was told sorry,eventhough you were told 30 minutes ago it would be ok I was informed (now that the co has the money)it could not be guarenteed that they wouldnot pull my car. Be paying on my car for almost six years now. Two years ago when I called to send the payoff was told they didnot accept them.

What a place. We do not have any credit,so we always pay through the nose,but we do pay.

People act as if we we dumb,not willing to pay for anything.I will say May everyone of them fall on bad times just as we have.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - Casey Ryan Ditmore - The Whole Cell Other Company "I run a wholesale electronics business (smartphones) I've been in contact with Casey Ryan Ditmore born 7/12/1984 since August 2016. I sold 2 orders of phones to him before purchasing..." Read more Other Company - CONVICTED! Consumer magazine "Objective" owner Adi Jorbin for consumer fraud Other Company "Please be careful out there when reading consumer surveys and other items related to the consumer survey magazine called "Objective" or it's earlier name "Objectivi" which is owned by Adi..." Read more Other Company - Jeff Baer of Waterloo, NY and also of Windsor, CO or Huntersville, NC Other Company "This looney tune Jeff Baer requested an auto transport quote on my website and when I quoted him the honest market rate to ship his vehicle from CO to NC..." Read more Other Company - William P. Cleary is making these posts Other Company "http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/William_Cleary_5557871/ He is making fake posts about me and attacking my family on this site. He was just released from Prison and his evil wrath continues. Both him and his..." Read more Curriculum Associates - NO JUST NO Curriculum Associates "So I'm using I-Ready and stuff, and it's "teaching" me about figurative language. But it gives me weird examples, and as in weird I mean disturbing. For hyperbole the example..." Read more Readydebit - The card no longer allows account to account transfer Readydebit "At the first of each month I usually pay my rent doing the 'account to account' transfer but this month it has been shut down. I called the number given..." Read more Ruvilla - Poor quality, Customer service not reasonable. Ruvilla "One purchase, never will again. Bought a pair of hiking boots and found the sole to be separating. I contacted and told them the case, this was found after wearing..." Read more Beware of Underground Diesel in Henderson NV Underground Diesel "STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE! I cannot impress upon you any more adamantly than what I'm telling you! I had previously good experiences with this company regarding my 2000 F-350..." Read more