Seller: Rockauto Product: Wheel Hub Assembly Clear all filters (0 of 7 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
Product:

Rockauto - Replaced part based make of van.trouble shooting

I purchased wheel hub assembly based on the make and year of my van.parts went on very easy.how ever the brake lights stay on.i reinstalled the old parts and brake lights went off.I don't think the parts are comparable to my van.I reinstalled the new parts to see if the brake lights would go off,they did not.please reply.thank you.the order # is 93403002

Rockauto - Bad part

Order wheel bearings for 2012 ram 3500 and one is going out think it should be in warranty

Rockauto - Wrong parts for my car

Rockauto - Wrong parts for my car
No answer Need you to FedEx me correct parts fast please. https://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog/ford,2007,f-450+super+duty,6.0l+v8+diesel+turbocharged,1434840,brake+&+wheel+hub,wheel+bearing+&+hub+assembly,1636

Rockauto - Don't stand behind their parts

Wheel hub bearings for my 2002 Mercedes Benz E430 one is bad and I have reached out to them and no one has contacted me yet Jeffrey Whitaker or jeffreywhitaker0@gmail.com

Rockauto - Need to speak with agent

I purchased a wheel hub assembly that's not working Properly. Its making a grinding noise as i drive. But to send it back i can't use my car. Im being forced to buy another one. Im making no sense. I have to buy one auto zone.

Rockauto - Not happy

Order a wheel bearing with abs sensor, and of course it's wrong part. No sensor at all. Trying to get a hold of customer service is non existent, it all has to be done online. So with wait time to recieve the package and time to send back and wait for my refund I'm out 2 weeks. This almost seems worst than going to part stores, I'll pay the extra 25 bucks.
2.6