Rockauto - Replaced part based make of van.trouble shooting

I purchased wheel hub assembly based on the make and year of my van.parts went on very easy.how ever the brake lights stay on.i reinstalled the old parts and brake lights went off.I don't think the parts are comparable to my van.I reinstalled the new parts to see if the brake lights would go off,they did not.please reply.thank you.the order # is 93403002

NocturnalJellyfish653
Damaged or defective
Review #1371354 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Rockauto - Bad part

Order wheel bearings for 2012 ram 3500 and one is going out think it should be in warranty

BrightMacaroniPenguin
Bad quality
Review #1367240 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Rockauto - Wrong parts for my car

No answer

Need you to FedEx me correct parts fast please.

RubberyRoyalPenguin
Not as described
Review #1338531 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Rockauto - Don't stand behind their parts

Wheel hub bearings for my 2002 Mercedes Benz E430 one is bad and I have reached out to them and no one has contacted me yet Jeffrey Whitaker or

jeffreywhitaker0@gmail.com

Damaged or defective
Review #1331496 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1331496.

Rockauto - Need to speak with agent

I purchased a wheel hub assembly that's not working Properly. Its making a grinding noise as i drive.

But to send it back i can't use my car. Im being forced to buy another one.

Im making no sense. I have to buy one auto zone.

UnusualKillerWhale
Bad quality
Review #1277197 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Partsgeek - Return part

I ordered and received a hub assembly for my 2001 Dodge Durango 4x4. I no longer need it and returned it earlier this week for my refund it was never used and I also paid $13 to return it.

Thank you for your service and attention to this matter.

Please call me Michael Johnson @ 757-288-8310.... Order#03151614

RawKeelBilledToucan761
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1271034 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.6

Rockauto - Not happy

Order a wheel bearing with abs sensor, and of course it's wrong part. No sensor at all.

Trying to get a hold of customer service is non existent, it all has to be done online.

So with wait time to recieve the package and time to send back and wait for my refund I'm out 2 weeks. This almost seems worst than going to part stores, I'll pay the extra 25 bucks.

Not as described
Review #1094445 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1094445.