Carid - Customer Service HORRENDOUS

3 of the 4 wheels I ordered and waited for had hub cores that weren't drilled correctly. They tell me that if the tires were mounted on the rims that's it, they're mine.

I bypassed their *** and called MotoMetal myself and there's a guy there named Brian Cook. He cleans up all the mess CARID delves out.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!

Wheel
Review #1481067 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1481067.

Bad bad experience buying at carid

I recently purchased a set of wheels. Was guranteed they would fit.

They did not fit they rub. They would not return my money or make it right. They could not sell me another set at a discount becaue it would be the same issue. On a stock suspension 97 chevy truck.

I r re comend not doing business with these people. They do not follow up. Their word mean nothing!! I will continue to post bad reviews every week for at leaast a years!!

Do NOT PURCHASE FROM CARiD!!! Worst experience ever!! They will not respond to your issues once they have your money.

Inferior products.

This is the worst ever. Many Bad Reviews!!

Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1405771 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1405771.

Carid - Bad Deal Results

Bad deal irdered wheels guranteed they fit or i could returm them. They do not fit and they wont take them back.

DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING!!

They will not return your calls. I will post every week for a year!!

WindyTibetan Mastiff
Not as described
Review #1401363 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Carid - BAD WHEELS DON'T FIT

I purchased a set of wheels from CARiD. I was told they would fit my truck.

97 Chevy C1500. I had them installed at a dealership. They were hitting the calipers in the front. I called and explained.

I had to call multiple times. Once they got your money they do not car to talk to you. Tgey could not sell me another zet if wheels because the engineers said they would all fit the same way. No refund.

Nothing ! They said they would get back with me they did not! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!

I WILL KEEP WRITING THESE REVIEWS. THEY GAVE HUNDREDS OF BAD REVIEWS THAT ARE NEVER RESOLVED.

WindyTibetan Mastiff
Not as described
Review #1398876 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Carid - Wheels and Tires package.

I ordered a set of 22in wheels and tires with TPMS. Cost me over $2400.

First they guaranteed fitment for my car and i even had to give my vin number for the correct TPMS. The only thing i was supposed to have to do is take off my regular wheels and put the new ones on because they came already mounted and balanced along withe the lug bolts. Wheels arrived on time but i go to put them on and the front wheels won't go on. The offset was wrong so i had spend additional money for spacers.

With the spacers the lug bolts was too short. Then my TPMS light was on in my car so i figured they just had to be reset. Now i found out they didnt even put the sensors that i paid for in. It was just regular stems.

They rush ordered my TPMS and said they reimburst up tp $90 for labor to put in the TPMS and remount and balance.

It cost me $180 and they are only giving me back $90 for something that i should never have had to do in the first place according to them. Will never deal with them again and will not recommend them to anyone.

AltruisticPug205
Not as described
Review #1392830 is a subjective opinion of poster.
4.0

East Coast Jeeps - Have a question about some Wheels we ordered

Wrong wheels was told that they would stick out on my Jeep and they do not just got a question

EllipticalPolecat
Not as described
Review #1384218 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.0

Carid - Do not order from them!

Don't be fooled by their flashy website, online chat, etc. Recommend you do not do business with this company.

Initially, I believed the salesperson was very helpful. I wanted to order 17x9 wheels and tires for my wife's brand new Jeep. The salesperson advised me these wheels, although they should fit, might be tight and I should go with something more aggressive. He told me the same wheels were available in 20x10 with a -24 offset. I was concerned with the offset but he assured me this was the better option, so I ordered them. I now know this offset is too aggressive and the tires will stick out too much for what my wife wants. Not his fault, but was he being helpful or just upselling me on the more expensive 20" option?

The salesperson told me it would take about 2 weeks to deliver. I placed my order, and my credit card was charged (almost $3200), on 04SEP18. The website also indicated the estimated ship date was 14SEP18.

On 20SEP, having heard nothing about my order even though I had inquired twice online, I called and was told they were waiting on the TPMS sensors. I asked what the ETA was and they could not give me an answer, only "you'll get a tracking number when they ship, ok".

On 24SEP I called again and asked for the status of my order. Still waiting for the sensors. Still can't tell me how long. "We'll email you tracking information when they ship, ok". No, it is not ok! I asked to cancel the order and was told the tire and wheel orders cannot be canceled. I asked to speak to a supervisor, was told there were none but to hold on. After some time, the salesperson came back and told me my tires and wheels would ship the next day. Really? How did things change that quickly?

Well, of course, they did not ship. I understand their policy is they won't cancel or refund tire and wheel packages, but if they cannot deliver the product in a reasonable amount of time, or come up with another solution, they need to cancel the order and make things right. They also don't have to deal with my wife who is livid that her Jeep is not done!

Shame on me for not researching the company before purchase. With almost 600 BBB complaints and thousands of negative online reviews, this company cannot be trusted. I just want to quickly receive a full refund and be done with them

SpeedyDuck
I didn’t like
Customer service is dismissive, Cancellation policy, Excessive processing and shipping times
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1366188 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Carid - Worst company to buy after market wheels

Received three correct rims and one incorrect wheel and two weeks ago and can't get a exchange for the confusion on their part in shipping me the wrong wheel if you want to get after market wheels go to another site so you can get your order correct and enjoy the free time not Time online trying to get the wheels for your truck TRULY SORRY AND DISAPPOINTED

Not as described
Review #1320778 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1320778.

Partsgeek - $56 return

Parts Geek sent me a complete different wheel than I had ordered, $221.

I had to pay return shipping insured ground....$56

I did get a refund of the wheel price, but not the shipping.

I understand if it would have been my fault, but they are the ones tha sent something so totally different. I will not order from them again!!!

I own a used carlot and I do order quite a bit of parts each month.

I was entced by a price that was $40 cheaper than the competition, now I ended up paying roughly $the higher wheel plus the $56Shocked

Well Have fun with them it is quite a process to even get the refund in the first place

Read

Horrible service,they steal people's money and they lie for everything.Don't even try to buy anything from them.

That can happen when you try to cheap out in the first place.

Not as described
Review #1295311 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1295311.
2.1

Carid - No honor in defective products

*BUYER BEWARE* I ordered a wheel and tire package, 17” Fuel Hostages with Nitto Trailgrapplers, the shipment time was great and installment went smoothly. I got them installed, drove less than 1,000 miles, I was driving on the highway headed to work when I had a gnarly blowout that almost rolled my SUV, The highway patrolmen and wrecker crew said it was because of the belt in the defective tire.

I trued working with CARiD for replacement, I spoke to a gentleman named Bradly who was extremely rude saying there’s nothing him and his manager could do their only solution they would offer was to buy a whole new replacement set at FULL COST and all they were offering was shipping! They will be lucky if I don’t contact an attorney.

I would like to hear feedback if this has happened to other customers. *BUYER BEWARE*

Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1294919 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1294919.