I am writing a complaint against your company because the customer service does not do their job. I have received numerous calls from your company informing me that I owe a bill that I have no knowledge of.

When I call to speak to customer service questioning the nature of the bill, they DO NOT provide be with any information other than it was a long-distance telephone bill. Foreign personnal call and answer the phones and do not speak fluent English which is another problem with the company...

When I ask from what telephone carrier was the bill made, the address it was under, what is the address to write to so I can dispute the bill; customer service will not provide me with it. I informed customer service that my ex-husband (of 10+ yrs) know my personal information including my SS#. Your company has no regards for anyone feelings and are just worried about collecting $ even if a person doesn't owe a bill.

I had my daughter call to see if she could get anywhere with finding out why I am receiveing calls inregards to oweing a bill and she couldn't get anywhere either....Your company is very unprofessional :( Warnetta Smith

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - Casey Ryan Ditmore - The Whole Cell Other Company "I run a wholesale electronics business (smartphones) I've been in contact with Casey Ryan Ditmore born 7/12/1984 since August 2016. I sold 2 orders of phones to him before purchasing..." Read more Other Company - Review in Other category Other Company "I was meeting a person who claimed to be a worker there to buy an item off of let go from there I figured hey its a public place and..." Read more Other Company - William P. Cleary is making these posts Other Company "http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/William_Cleary_5557871/ He is making fake posts about me and attacking my family on this site. He was just released from Prison and his evil wrath continues. Both him and his..." Read more Other Company - Paul Liguori Jacksonville, Florida Felony Theft renting me a room in a house he did not own and evicted from Other Company "Warning to anyone who comes in contact with Paul Liguori from Jacksonville, Florida. I was a victim of a Craigslist rental scam and felony theft on April 12, 2017. Paul..." Read more Syomet - It's well made and fits perfectly. Syomet "After a long and dreadful search for the perfect birthday outfit, I got lucky and stumbled upon syomet.com website and fell in love with everything they offering! I have to..." Read more Crossroads Rv - 2013 crossroads elevation Crossroads Rv "Nothing but issues with this unit. 2 Lippert slide out motors on main slide burned up in years 2 and 3 of owning toy hauler. Fuel pump motor for on..." Read more Oceans6 - Racially harassed by this sleaze-bag you employ Oceans6 "Truck parked illegally at McDonalds so I tell the guy in the pics that the truck shouldn't be parked there. He started up by telling me to go back to..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more