i received a call telling me that i won a car and $850,000.00!at first it sounded so GOOD..i was all happy and excited about claiming my winnings, later on when he is asking some info.still he was calm talking, he asked me if i have the receipt and i said no i don't have it..he said i have to pay for it, it will cost me $450 for handling and shipping fee..then when i said can i pay u cash when u get here and that starts there, he told me not to listen to my boss and he curse and say bad words to me!!

what was that all about?another pissed off scamer????

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

#419115

It's impossible to feel sympathy for anyone who would actually believe some random caller telling them they've won money - for me.I can't fathom it.

But it has to work on some people right?Or they would stop doing these scams.

#419022

What was that? Of course it was a scam you freaking ***! It's hard to feel sympathy for anyone who would actually believe some random caller telling them they've won money.

Other Company Business Building Review Other Company "Seriously? Mike Lemire a well known Dead Beat Dad and Business Looser teaching people how to build a business? He recently almost went to JAIL of not paying child support..." Read more Other Company - Parasites in water Other Company "How? what? when? who knows but this water needs to be tested ASAP. The photo shows what appears to be a string of some sort, wouldn't you think? Would you..." Read more Other Company - Paul Liguori Jacksonville, Florida Felony Theft renting me a room in a house he did not own and evicted from Other Company "Warning to anyone who comes in contact with Paul Liguori from Jacksonville, Florida. I was a victim of a Craigslist rental scam and felony theft on April 12, 2017. Paul..." Read more Other Company - The persistent unwanted phone call avenger! Other Company "Global Pharmacy has been calling me about 3-6 times a day for the past 6 months. The national DO-NOT-CALL registry is useless because the number appearing on my phone is..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Gnc - No consistency in product Gnc "I work overseas so I purchased all of my vitamins at one time which was close to $1000.00 and in my mega-man vitamin packs were a mismatch of vitamins. Some..." Read more Ericdress -  Color Blind Ericdress "I ordered a formal burgundy dress that they had on their website. I ordered it the end of August but they did ship it in time for my event but..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more