I ordered 1 basic kit for 29.95 online when I checked my back account it was debited twice then I checked my email account and there was to separate email confirmations .The first time I called them I was told this was normal that it would fall off my account when the order was shipped, this was just a pending hold until it clears...WHAT!

I've never seen a pending hold for the same amount as the purchase. Then on the second call I was told that they could not see or do anything to my account for 72 hours and that I should call back then and cancel. How the *** can you have a system that will ship out orders but you have no way record of it for 72 hours. And who's going to pay to have the extra product shipped back and now that I see all these emails about hair falling out I'm not using this *** on my hair.

I usually check online reviews before I purchase items but this time I didn't and look what happened.

I'm so upset and so worried about my account information.There should be a law against treating people like and from all the review I just read there's many people upset over this Wen product.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company Business Building Review Other Company "Seriously? Mike Lemire a well known Dead Beat Dad and Business Looser teaching people how to build a business? He recently almost went to JAIL of not paying child support..." Read more Other Company - The persistent unwanted phone call avenger! Other Company "Global Pharmacy has been calling me about 3-6 times a day for the past 6 months. The national DO-NOT-CALL registry is useless because the number appearing on my phone is..." Read more Other Company - Jeff Baer of Waterloo, NY and also of Windsor, CO or Huntersville, NC Other Company "This looney tune Jeff Baer requested an auto transport quote on my website and when I quoted him the honest market rate to ship his vehicle from CO to NC..." Read more Other Company - Auto Credit - Review in Financial Services category Other Company "Honesty sometimes will get you know where...... I was denied a loan by this ridiculous, over interest charging company because i wanted to finance a $4000.00 car, in which i..." Read more Ericdress -  Color Blind Ericdress "I ordered a formal burgundy dress that they had on their website. I ordered it the end of August but they did ship it in time for my event but..." Read more Fanatics - Terrible Terrible store Fanatics "Please do not buy from Fanatics, Fans Edge, or College Football store. (all the same place) I bought 3 shirts from Fanatics, took forever to get them, and when I..." Read more Kemper Home Service Companies - DO NOT BUY KEMPER HOME INSURANCE Kemper Home Service Companies "I bought a new house in 2016. I did own a house prior to this in the same area for last 10 years. My agent told me that there is..." Read more Directv - Sales Representative Lied Regarding Sales Offer Directv "On 9-14-17, I was approached by a Direct TV sales representative, offering promotional sales for service. Since I had Uverse service and was looking to lower the cost of my..." Read more