Well after reading so many complaints..it leads me to believe that the people of this world have nothing else better to do with their time.

I know that sometimes your expectations are not met, leading you to be displeased.

But to BLAME a whole company for the era of ONE person leads me to believe that the person complaining has many issues at home and in their personal life.

Blame a whole company for the mistake of 1 person shows that you as a person are not real educated. I for one would hold the person accountable the company. But then again. lmao I don't come on this sight to wine and complain.

I use this sight as a learning tool, Meaning I now realize that meany people Believe they are SOOOOOOO perfect that if someone makes a mistake or does not please the PERFECT THEM. then they should be able to come on a web sight and SLANDER a whole company....

well my consumer friends next time you open your mouths,,,,,, remember it could be your daughter, son, husband or even yourself being butchered on here, and maybe you will count to TEN BEFORE POSTING SOMETHING YOU COULD REGRET LATER.I hope everyone who reads this post has a beautiful day....

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - Linton Beavers The Crook Other Company "LINTON BEAVERS IS A LIAR AND CROOK!!! The phone number he uses is 313-399-8543. RUN do not walk away from this CROOK! He knows nothing about contracting, electrical, plumbing, or..." Read more Other Company - Scammer, Ripoff Other Company "I am writing this letter on behalf of my parents, who are the ones that got scammed by this individual. On 7/29/16, my parents signed a contract with Jose D...." Read more Other Company - Paul Liguori Jacksonville, Florida Felony Theft renting me a room in a house he did not own and evicted from Other Company "Warning to anyone who comes in contact with Paul Liguori from Jacksonville, Florida. I was a victim of a Craigslist rental scam and felony theft on April 12, 2017. Paul..." Read more Other Company - Parasites in water Other Company "How? what? when? who knows but this water needs to be tested ASAP. The photo shows what appears to be a string of some sort, wouldn't you think? Would you..." Read more I need help my roblox account was hacked my accounts name is zooingcar34 Roblox "i called you guys about it but need my account back it was zooingcar34@yahoo.com i am the owner and my name is joshua josiah valbert and my roblox account is..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Paying without the item Lazada Philippines "Yesterday I got my order its Piedras earring two in 1 upon delivery the amount I was paid off in the receipt is with the amount of the other item..." Read more Coaster Furniture - Damage Head board Coaster Furniture "I purchase the Felicity Collection item # 300345Q Queen bed from American Furniture Outlet on 1233 Sand Lake Road Orlando fl 32809 I received my furniture September 15th 2017 I..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Liers cheat's and theves...... Lkq Corporation "This is my 2 cents, LKQ in San Bernardino has a employee by the name of ralphelo who helps make sure the cars are set down correctly and cleans the..." Read more