Ca Dresses - Not a review, just a warning

If you are looking at gorgeous wedding dresses online that cost a fraction of the regular price, and there is no physical address and/or phone number for the store, you can be sure you are getting cheap goods made in China, likely by underpaid women and children.

Please don't support these manufacturers.

Bad quality
Review #1229133 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1229133.
1.8

Dhgate - Beware! Total Ripoff!

I saw a simple, beautiful wedding dress online with DHgate. I ordered it.

It arrived with 3 weeks, great! When I opened the package it was beyond horrible. The dress that was online and the dress that they sent weren't even vaguely similar. It was white-white, I ordered ivory.

The bodice was ENTIRELY different. The fabric online hung down straight on the model, it was very soft, very casual. The dress they sent looked like a Halloween costume: stiff, tacky cheap looking lace everywhere, fabric that stuck out like a Southern Belle costume....you get the picture. NEVER NEVER NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY.

I had to get my bank involved to even get a refund. Buyer be sooooo aware!

ValuableMonkey

I had similar issues. My experience with DHgate was horrible!!

Dhgate2014

Hi PersonalKookaburra,Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customersupport@DHgate.comRegards,RianeCustomer Service CenterDHgate.com

PersonalKookaburra
Not as described
Full refund
Review #1222671 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Tidebuy - Worst experience of my life

I have bought a wedding dress with an order number 1750342. The dress came not as described what so ever.

The size was not ok. after a long discussion and calling their store. I returned the dress for a refund BUT the store did not refund my money. They sent the money to the bank account that I paid with which I have already closed.

The money automatically returns back to them since there is not account anymore to accept the transfer. when I approached them to correct the mistake they just claimed that I have taken the money and refused to cooperate.

I lost more than 320 dollars. No dress and no money

aymanmoslih1_60
Fraud, Pay for my own shipping, Horrible customer service
Damaged or defective
Full refund
Review #1198549 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.0

Tidebuy - FRAUD Beware bad return policy and worse "customer service"

Beware customer service and inconsistent/bogus return policy. I ordered a dress and it came, but much too small.

They said I couldn't do an exchange, I would have to order a new dress. I did and I immediately returned the original (never worn, out of the bag for 10 minutes). The company received the dress and after weeks I had not received a refund. When I contacted them they asked if I wanted to do an exchange (which I was previously told I could not do).

I just asked for the price of the original dress to be refunded and they suddenly claimed the dress was "damaged" and would not give me a refund.

The next response email from the company said they would refund me 50% of the cost, minus shipping fees (which I paid) and that they would then re-sell the dress for full price. FRAUD

#1432091

Hi,

So sorry to hear that you had some problems on your order. Could you please let me know your order number at sns@tidebuy.com so that I could be able to help you? Thanks for your cooperation.

Best Regards

Tidebuy

rachel0822
I didn’t like
Fraud, Stole my money horrible customer service
Full refund
Review #1188007 is a subjective opinion of poster.

DHGATE - Best custoemr service in the World - if you want NO RESPONSE / Nothing done!

In has been nearly 11months since we made the MISTAKE of ordering anything off DHGATE! Despite within 48hours of receiving our order #249213240 from DHGATE which had a counterfeit, not as described, poorly made garment (one sleeve coming out a waist height the other at shoulder height) attempting to raise a dispute it has been DHGATE online support which has been completely useless.

They continually when we can get a hold of them as they are always 'experiencing technical difficulties' (seems like they block us) tell us the refund is being processed WHEN we get any answer out of them at all that isn't please contact us back tomorrow we will have more for you then! (11 months). The 14 different email addresses I have for DHGATE also fail to respond to any emails at all, and your international customer support phone number has told me personally four times our refund is being processed - the person on the phone is always called Steven despite it being different people!!! Despite DHGATE having a BUYER PROTECTION POLICY to cover such instances no response comes from DHSCAM!

This buyer protection also talks about fining sellers who sell counterfeit poorly made products and despite repeated requests for proof that DHGATE has fined this seller I have got NO RESPONSE! Once DHGATE has your money they do not care!

I would stay so far away from this company that I wouldn't even have the time to be looking at this as it relates to DHGATE! DHSCAM

Read

The after sale policy - really? Dhgate does what it wants, pushes the blame to the sellers and tries to stay out of it.

They don't care that they are selling counterfeit, illegal products to the us.

Why would someone support screwing over a manufacturer from China who lives there? That's low.

Dear Riane.

The only reason it is outside your 'after-sale policy' is becasue your incompetent online, email, and international phone support staff have taken 11 months to do anything!!!

You were contacted WITHIN 48hrs of the garment arriving.

It is counterfeit,

It is not as described,

It is meant to be a wedding dress but has one sleeve coming out at waist height the other a sholder height. The seller agreed to a full refund MONTHS AGO!

I have sent over 200 emails to 15 different email addresses including the one you have provided - no response! DHGATE is a scam - You should read your buyer protection policy and then think about answering any further correspondence! As for contacting online chat - if you would like I am happy to send you a screen shot of one of your online chat operatives saying that their only thing they can do with any order is help with tracking of an order!!! Its ok I have over 150 hours of online chat recorded.

They can not even work out if their supervisor ZICO is male or female!!! DHGATE is a scam and should be shut down permanently!

#1419901

Hi AnthonyDHGATE. ,

We checked that your order was already closed.

This is already beyond our after-sale policy.

We suggest that you send a message to the seller and negotiate on a resolution. If they agree on a refund, please ask him to leave a message for you saying 'I agree to refund you $***'.

Once the seller agrees, send us a screenshot then you can contact us again and we will arrange the refund for you. If they don’t agree to refund, we cannot operate for you too.

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customer-support@DHgate.com

Regards,

Riane Customer Service Center DHgate.com

AnthonyDHGATE
Tags
  • Dhgate Dhscam
I liked
That i never have to go anywhere near dhgate again
I didn’t like
Dhgate is worst consumer experience of my life
Full refund
Review #1170601 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Tidebuy-Horrible Company

I ordered a wedding dress a couple of months ago from Tidebuy. The dress fit horrible and showed up with black smudges on the side.

Not only was the dress a disappointment, dealing with the company about returning the dress was even worse. I eventually gave up on returning the dress because they make the process drag on for a couple weeks. I sent them pictures over and over again and there was always some excuse and they requested more.

Anytime I was contacted it was by a different associate, never the same one so it was like I was starting back at the beginning. Please do yourself a favor and never spend money with tidebuy.com

#1419855

Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1170354 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1170354.
2.8

Bloomingdales - Not a happy MOB

I looked on the internet for the perfect The Bride robe for my daughter, my only daughter and only child now. Lost a teenage son.

Her wedding emotionally is a bigger deal for me than most parents. I am not rich either. Bloomingdales had the nicest robe with lace, different than any of the ones I had seen in pics from her recently married friends. I started ordering online and had a question.

While the person who answered the phone was not too helpful with my initial question he was kind enough to waived delivery fees. I ordered the robe, also a beautiful nightgown and wanted panties to match, ordered all in ivory. The nightgown and robe a matched exact in color, but the panties not even close, I guess there are many shades of ivory. Which is why I called I needed help with that.

I also ordered a gift receipt but had it delivery to me. Price tags with prices were on the items after I carefully opened the ribbon and boxes. A staple in one of them next to very delicate material. The robe was so wrinkly it looked like it was packed in a suit case for a year.

I am so disappointed in that the infamous Bloomies sends stuff out like this. We shall see what happens when I calltoday

I liked
Annoyed at what i received
I didn’t like
Not following through on orders
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1161119 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1161119.

Staceys - DISASTER!

Spent over $1000 on a dress that fell apart. Had to go buy another dress for my wedding!

Stacey has been nothing but rude and dishonest about the whole thing and is claiming I must have done something to my dress! Absolute nightmare! Wish I would have read the reviews before going in there! Staff is pushy and smell like booze!

Spent way more than I wanted too! I have a dress that was never worn at my wedding that will always be a reminder to me of how people can really be! ... ....

... .. .... .....

.. ... .. ..

.. ..

. .................

Read

I would file with small claims court. You will get your money back that way.

It's an easy process and they have to pay court costs. Good luck.

Bad quality
Review #1138614 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1138614.
4.6

AbaoWedding - So much better than expected!

I honestly didn't expect to love this dress as much as I do! It is beautiful and really well made- especially for the low cost!

My fiance and I are eloping so it didn't really make sense to spend a lot of money on my wedding dress considering it will only be the 2 of us and I will only wear it for a few hours. This dress definitely serves its purpose and I'm honestly blown away. I am typically a size 4-6 but have broad shoulders so I ordered an 8 to be on the safe side. It absolutely fits like a glove.

Thank you so much. Oh- on a side note- I didn't expect so much 'bling' on the back of dress.

They actually cover up a pretty silvery patterned fabric. It looks much more like my style that way.

Muriel.Wu
Tags
Quanlity and style
Good quality
Review #1132734 is a subjective opinion of poster.

DHgate - avoid at all costs!!

Long story short: I ordered a dress, received it, it had a stain on it. I messaged the seller and after back and forth they agreed to refund the item.

I sent it to the address provided, which turned out to be incorrect (even though it was in the original package as the "from" address), so the package came back to me and meanwhile DHgate closed the whole order, even though I send it back to the seller right away! I can see in the post office tracking system that the seller has received the item, however I haven't heard from them since and haven't received my money back either. They are clearly hiding from me as any reliable person would refund in any case. Dhgate is no longer replying to my emails and I am absolutely furious how this can happen, and how they can't help the customer by blocking the seller until they have refunded, or something?

The bottom line is that the item WAS DAMAGED in the first place and now I'm left with no dress, nor my money!!

I sincerely hope everyone will try to avoid this "service" as best as they can because I feel, and actually I am, ROBBED. By the way, the seller is Songjia668, do NOT use them.

Tirkku

BTW, I never received any refund for this and the seller never replied to me. I would have expected to get, at least, the dress back, that I paid for. Please avoid this site as it will rob you and is a big fat scam.I guess I'm only left with wishing bad karma to the people who robbed me!

Hi Tirkku,

Regards,

Riane

Customer Service Center DHgate.com

@Dhgate2014

This is the typical response so the public thinks dhgate are good to go...AVOID!!!! USE AT YOR OWN RISK!!!!!

Tirkku
I didn’t like
That they stole my money
Full refund
Review #1131766 is a subjective opinion of poster.