Ca Dresses - Sizing off

The sizing was COMPLETELY WRONG. I Ordered a 4 and they sent me the measurements which were my exact size-came to me looking like a size 10.

I am having to get it taken in the month before the wedding(hoping) it fits and looks good... also the seam was completely crooked and it was unusually tight in the legs!

Never buying from them again. It doesn’t even come with a sizing tag-receipt or anything in the bag...

LikeableCeskyFousek
Not as described
Review #1247312 is a subjective opinion of poster.
4.9

Affane - WORTH IT!

After trying on and really liking a few dresses at a bridal shop, I just couldn't stomach paying $1200+ for one. I talked myself out of it and started searching for other options, which led me to finding this dress and falling in love; with its beauty AND price. I read all of the reviews, and ultimately decided that 100+ bucks would be worth the gamble of me potentially finding "THE" dress..

And, well.. I DID! I'm excited to say that this will be my wedding dress! :) Now, a little more info..

I placed my order on 12/23 and decided to send affane my custom measurements, I'm normally a size 20, but my measurements put me more in a 22 according to their size chart, so I selected size 22 and sent in my measurements anyway. (In case anyone is wondering, I'm 5'10" and my bust is 48", my waist is 44", and my hips are 52".) I ordered the light grey and told them I wanted the v-neck instead of the modest neckline. They were very quick to respond to my message and asked how soon I needed the dress because I selected expedited shipping. (Not necessary because my wedding isn't until October, but I was super excited to get it!) I told them to just send it as soon as they could and I received an estimated delivery date anywhere between 1/8-1/17. I received my dress 1/3.. WAY quicker than expected!

Honestly, it's GORGEOUS in person! The lace detailing is stunning and doesn't look cheap (which I was afraid of), and the material has a really good weight to it. I was surprised by how soft and flowy the tulle is, as I was expecting it to be stiff and crinkled. It's so comfortable! The grey color is amazing - I absolutely love it! Even with custom measurements, I'm still going to need slight alterations to have the bust taken in and the cap sleeves taken up a bit, but no big deal.

For anyone even slightly considering this dress, just do it. Seriously. Buy it. You'll love it, you'll look amazing, and 75% of your wedding stress will be gone!

BleakPeacock
Tags
Discounts, Gown, Exchange
Fair pricing
Review #1246589 is a subjective opinion of poster.
5.0

Affane - Dress is GORGEOUS!!

So like most brides I battled with saying "YES" to this website! I tried dresses on at the store but nothing felt right, because my dream dress was online!

The lady at the dress shop warned me not to order a dress online because I would be disappointed! No I didn't listen!

My dress came in today and all day I was nervous it would look cheap or different from the photos.... Or worse it wouldn't fit!

{{Redacted}}

UnbiasedParakeet
Discounts, Exchange
Good customer service
Review #1239687 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Tidebuy - Did not receive the dressed advertised

HORRIBLE!!! I would not leave my house in the dress I received.

NOT the dress advertised. Exchanged 12 emails with their "customer service" and they still refused to send me return instructions. Their website clearly states they accept returns and exchanges. The card that came with the dress clearly states they accept returns or exchanges, but you have to contact them.

After contacting them a dozen times, they still refused to send me return instructions. total scammers. I should have known it was too good to be true (wedding dress for $180) but did not see these reviews until I had unfortunately already made the purchase. report filed with the Better Business Bureau and claim has been filed with m y bank.

total nightmare. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!

Read

Hi ,Could you please let me know your order number at sns@tidebuy.com so that we can help you check it ?Best RegardsTidebuy

Bad quality
Review #1238891 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1238891.
5.0

Affane - I'm loving my wedding dress....

I'm loving my wedding dress.... it's worth every penny....

it is very heavy and fluffy...can't wait to show it off in November.... shipping was very fast...

I order it March 7th, 2018, and I received it March 15, 2018 with customization and everything!!!!

Thank U for affane!Thank U for affane!Thank U for affane! {{Redacted}}

Read

This is a complaint website ; it is not for free advertising or apple polishing.This is a complaint website ; it is not for free advertising or apple polishing.This is a complaint website ; it is not for free advertising or apple polishing.We only care if you were disappointed. We only care if you were disappointed.We only care if you were disappointed. We only care if you were disappointed.I'm concerned about the growths on the girls' skin ; call a dermatologist.I'm concerned about the growths on the girls' skin ; call a dermatologist.I'm concerned about the growths on the girls' skin ; call a dermatologist.

VacuousHowlerMonkey
Exchange, Discounts, Gown
Review #1238434 is a subjective opinion of poster.
5.0

Affane - Absolutely gorgeous dress!

Absolutely gorgeous dress! We were afraid it might not fit and that it wouldn't arrive in time for wedding but it did! We contacted seller and they were very prompt, we had to pay $30 to have it shipped express but it was well worth it!

{{Redacted}}

MildMorayEel
Exchange, Gown, Discounts
Good quality
Review #1237179 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Dhgate - Scam!!!

IM OUT $300. I ordered a wedding dress that was cheap and didn't look anything like the one I wanted.

I paid to send it back (China) after they said they would refund my money.

Instead kept my money and dress. DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY...THEY DONT CARE IF YOU GET RIPPED OFF!!!

Dhgate2014

Hi HilariousCamel,Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customersupport@DHgate.comRegards,RianeCustomer Service CenterDHgate.com

@Dhgate2014

If I don’t receive my watch within 2days I will be having Federal Investigators investigating this case. Thanks in advance

HilariousCamel
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1235657 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.6

Light In The Box - Wrong color dress

Update by user Apr 21, 2018

I made the effort to find their email to notify them of the problem, they told me to submit a ticket even though I told them i had problem submitting the ticket.

Original review posted by user Apr 16, 2018

I ordered an Ivory wedding gown for my wedding, Light in the box sent me a pure white gown with an Ivory tag attached. I received the dress today.

I was so shocked, upset, and disappointed .The wedding is in June and i don't have enough time to send the dress back and wait again. The company does not have a contact number, I was trying to send a ticket, but I had to take pics, put in jpg format otherwise I will not be able to upload to send it without a pic. I could not send the ticket request because I have no clue how to convert pics into Jpg. It is very inconvenient and I think this is carelessness to send an order without making sure it is right.

I am very disappointed and frustrated. I had to search for their email. I will never order from them again.

Light in the box is very incompetent and careless. Now I don't know what to do.

UtopianBeardedCollie
I didn’t like
No way to contact a human, Failed to deliver item ordered
Order processing issue
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1234910 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.6

Do not buy from Tidebuy!!!

The torso was lopsided, the lace was off center, the cups were pointed at the noon and 5:00 positions, the lace was barely sewn down in places, their trim work around the lace was extremely random and not close to the lace at all, the bottom tule was jaggedly cut. As per their own rules, the dress was defective, yet they would not give our money back for the dress.

I looked into the return postal fee and it was going to be $138+ to return it, had they even approved the return.

That was more than what half of what the dress cost! Heed my warning, don't do it.

@Anonymous

1851333 please transfer and release money to paypal.

Fast delivery
I didn’t like
Being cheated out of my money
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1234113 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1234113.
4.8

Affane - Very good

Wedding dress is gorgeous and I can't wait to wear it on my wedding day! I ordered the custom size and it fits perfectly-absolutely perfectly-everywhere.

I won't need to have it hemmed or altered in any way! The lace and buttons are exactly as they appear in the photo. There is no substitution of another kind of lace. The gems and beads are of good quality and expertly stitched in place.

You could realistically find this gown in a bridal shop for $800-1000. I feel that this was a totally worthwhile "gamble" as I had never ordered a dress of any kind online before. The customer service was prompt and professional. I received an email with instructions for sending my measurements 1 1/2 days after placing my order.

I received a confirmation email shortly after I replied with my measurements. Buying a wedding dress is such a huge decision and I am so happy that I didn't have to go through a stressful process picking one out.

It truly is a lovely gown, and much more comfortable than some of the heavy gowns that are out there. Thank you, (网站), for offering an affordable dress that is so exquisite!

NocturnalPolarBear260
Gown, Discounts, Exchange
Good quality
Review #1231311 is a subjective opinion of poster.