Davids Bridal - Bait & Switch. Scammers

I bought my daughter in laws wedding dress from DB today. They sold me a size to large.

I was told they didn't have her size available, but they could do alterations. In fact when i checked they're website online they do in fact have the correct size. They lied to sucker more money from me. In fact i bet they will order the correct size & switch the dress.

I Angry will be issuing a formal complaint first thing in morning. No code of conduct

PersonalMaltese
Not as described
Review #1492739 is a subjective opinion of poster.

DressSure - Pissed consumer

In preparation for several weddings end of September, I ordered a total of 4 dresses from on-line vendor DressSure.com. First order was placed on 9/6/18 (3 dresses) and the second on 9/11/18.

Two weeks shipping was given. Shipment was late by 4 days. Needless to say the events I was planning on wearing for came and went. In addition, even though I ordered a size up everything was too small couldn’t even zip up.

When contacted DressSure was not willing to accept return wanted to offer a 30% discount for future orders. When I insisted I wanted to return all 4 dresses then gave me an address in China (when originally ordering did not know merchandise came from China or that they have questionable business practices). I was instructed to return to China via USPS. Another $55.35 in shipping costs plus $414.96 for dresses cost.

I believe this vendor knew that USPS tracking does not work once package enters China. Packages returned on 9/29/18 via USPS and trail tracking went cold as of 10/4/18 when entered China. Pissed off. Bank won’t credit me since can’t prove vendor received.

I in good faith followed vendors explicit instructions. Now out $470.39 with no merchandise either.

Totally an unsatisfied consumer. Unreputable company

RunnyGoldenLionTamarin547
Full refund
Review #1467153 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Wish - Wedding dress

My wedding dress came today and I am apoled it was wrong size and need to return it please can I have the returns address and a refund as I'm getting married in two weeks and have no dress and know money to get another you have ruined my day

ClassyCloudedLeopard
Not as described
Review #1451444 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Wish - Ordered a wedding dress and it was complete trash and not one single thing bearer any resemblance to the pictures on the website

Update by user Feb 09

I have repeatedly tried contacting customer care specialist and now my account has been flagged and I am no longer able to contact customer service for anything. I have emailed 18 times and its the same message every time.

They tell me to contact customer support on the app, despite the fact I have kept telling them I can't. Its useless and a scam

Original review posted by user Jan 10

December 2018. Nothing is ehat they have listed on website.

Sick of being ripped off. Im trying to upload photos and it wont let me

CheeryBudgerigar
Bad quality
Loss
Review #1445619 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Affane - Five Stars

Amazing!! Just down right awesome.

I have to tell you, that I really struggled with the idea of ordering a dress online. It really made me nervous and to go through the whole process just to be disappointed in the end was stressful!

I'm so glad I decided to do it! The dress is very soft and very well made. I was quite shocked when it arrived, just how beautiful it was.

I'm still going to have to pay for alterations, but you can not beat this price!

I also had quite a few email exchanges with the seller and not only were they kind, but they responded very quickly! \n I don't regret purchasing my dress online and they even honored my request to make my wedding dress black.

The lace is so beautiful and soft. I love it.

VeneratedBee
Tags
I liked
Discounts
On time delivery
Review #1277045 is a subjective opinion of poster.
5.0

Ca Dresses - DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE!!!

I ordered a Vera Wang v neck halter as a bridesmaid dress. The delivery was quick and customer service seemed to be nice and polite.

I have been going back and forth since April to return this dress and get a full refund. I ordered the dress in a size 16 on purpose. I was fitted at David's Bridal and that's where I got the measurements from. The measurements actually were for a size 14 but I still ordered a 16 to be safe.

I even re-measured myself currently after losing weight. I am currently a size 12. I was asked to email photos of me in the dress from this company along with giving my measurements from when I ordered. I also sent pics of myself in the size 16 at David's bridal.

The dress that was shipped is not the same material, it is TOO BIG and TOO small at the same time. It does not zip. The sash is a different material and has clasp that are pulling and are visible. I ended up buying through DB and sending more pics in the same size 16 dress.

If I ordered a dress that should be 1 size bigger and I am smaller than I was, why doesn't the dress zip up. I was attempting to save $$ and ended up having put out an extra $200. I'm waiting on the next email requesting for me to do more things...I have tons of photos and emails as proof.

SKU NUMBERS AND PICS FOR DESIGNER DRESSES SHOULDN'T BE USED IF THAT'S NOT WHAT THE CONSUMER IS GETTING. I shouldn't have to search through the faqs section to learn that what I ordered is not what I got.

Read

Update!! The company is one lady who kept asking me to do things such as take pictures in the dress.

I sent them. She then asked for the measurements of my current size. I gave them, which was smaller than my original size when I ordered from them. She then wanted to go see pictures of the David's Bridal dress next to her dress.

They look nothing alike. I gave up and that's what she was counting ting on. I ended up getting the David's Bridal dress taken in some more and hitting the CA Dress dress to the seamstress to make any changes she wanted.

This business will reap what they sew. Literally

I just received the VW360399 Style Short Above Knee Chiffon Dress With Low Crisscross Back from them today. I wasn’t able to see this dress in store. Is this the dress you ordered and it’s not the same?

I am the poster. THEY DO NOT GET 5 STARS!

AccidentalBassetHound
Bad quality
Full refund
Review #1271377 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.5

Dhgate - STAY FAR AWAY!!!!!

As other's posting on this site I am an avid online shopper. I purchased a wedding dress from DHGate and when it came the back was sewn entirely wrong it's was lopsided.

I requested a return they offered me a $20 refund!!!! Absolute highway robbery. Don't waste your time or money their tactic is to make the process so long and mundane that you give up and throw the product in the garbage. They use a barter system as their process you paid $100 we'll give you $20 in a refund??

I called the same day as I received the dress. I opened the package, tried the dress on and within 30 minutes called support with the issue.

It may seem like you are getting a good deal but from what I can tell from the reviews they are selling junk from China, they provide non-exist customer service it is a total scam! .............................................................................................................................................................................................................................DONT BUY ANYTHING FOR THIS RIP OFF OF A WEBSITE or you will just be out Money with *** products Internet

Dhgate2014

Hi VapidBottleNosedDolphin936,Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customersupport@DHgate.comRegards,RianeCustomer Service CenterDHgate.com

VapidBottleNosedDolphin936
I didn’t like
Deliberately lied, Misleading pictures, Poor quality, Terrible customer service, Return policy should not be a barter system
Full refund
Review #1266591 is a subjective opinion of poster.
4.3

Ca Dresses - Ca-Dress.com to everyone for their wedding needs!

I am Was very scared to order my dress online without trying it on, and then my budget is limited, so I choose ca-dress.com.but am very pleased with the dress! Great quality and fits great. Dress came packaged great. Have been recommending Ca-Dress.com to everyone for their wedding needs!

It is worth mentioning that the order of every step I have get the alerts, and there is a very quick reply email experience, this is a great online shopping experience, let me restore confidence to buy the dress from online.

Unsatisfied: the price is still expensive; the delivery time was long, I waited for 15 days,it exceeded what I thought was a reasonable delivery time;last , the custom size is a charge service.

Happy

CuddlyPlatypus
Good quality
Review #1265647 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Ca Dresses - AWFUL

Do NOT buy from this site! They promised me a reimbursement after the sizing was WRONG.

Then ignored me when I sent them an invoice! They’re liars and will cheat you out of your money! My dress was custom sized to my exact**** size (a 4) I got it and it was like a size 12. It was entirely too close to the wedding date, so I had to take it to the local tailor (which their site says they reimburse your for—-lie) and she charged me $60 to fix it.

The hem came crooked. Also the dress was entirely TOO LONG! I have never been so PISSED in my life. They lied and told me to send them an invoice and they would reimburse me for my troubles....

LIE.

Now they are ignoring me and won’t respond to my emails! NEVER again!!!!!

LikeableCeskyFousek
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1261671 is a subjective opinion of poster.
5.0

Affane - Amazing website! Strongly reccomended!

absolutely satisfied with my order! I've heard various opinions on this site, some positive and others negative, and I want to tell my that is very positive!

I ordered two pairs of shoes, arrived perfect no defects at the right price, are comfortable and beautiful! The sizes are correct and the shoes are the same as the picture you see on the site! recommended!

UnfortunateGoldenRetriever
Tags
I liked
Exchange, Discounts, Gown
Good quality
Review #1252206 is a subjective opinion of poster.