Tidebuy International

I ordered a wedding dress from Tidebuy International for $170.71. It only took a little over month to arrive which is normal considering the dress came from China. When I opened the package I noticed immediately there were many threads that were already coming off of the dress. I unfolded the dress only to find that there was a basketball sized YELLOW stain on my white wedding dress. The quality of the material was horrid. It looked more like a cheap Halloween costume. I tried the dress on anyway hoping for a miracle.. the dress did not even fit it was about three sizes too big. I followed the company's directions on measuring exactly when ordering the dress, I even went along with their video and had someone help to take the measurements just like they suggested in their measurements video.

Knowing that this dress obviously would not work for my wedding, I contacted Tidebuy International's customer service via email and opened a dispute with their company.. It took three emails for them to finally respond to me. I sent them pictures of all of the defects on the dress per their request. They first offered me a $40 refund in order to have the dress dry cleaned and altered. I declined for obvious reasons. We came to an agreement that I would ship the dress back and they would give a full refund.(as their return policy states they will do) So I paid the $50.00 shipping fee to send the dress back.

Now here I am a month after shipping the dress back. I am unable to contact the company. They do not respond to any of my emails. I left a review on their website which was soon deleted by Tidebuy International. Do yourself a favor and DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.

Damaged or defective
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #861402 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer861402.

Sears - Dress Review from Chicago, Illinois

2.9

I also have a Sears return complaint. I have bought tons of (beds/tools/treadmill/garage door openers/clothes) items from Sears.

I bought a dress for a wedding for my daughter. She is away at college and is only home now and then. She wanted to look as soon as Spring dresses were out for the June wedding. She found one at Sears, so we bought it in mid-February.

She came home in April and tried it on again. She had lost some weight and it didn't fit right anymore. I tried to return it for in store credit with receipt in hand! There were still dresses like it in the store I might add!

I was looking for shoes and a jacket. I was told no exceptions. 30 day return policy! I've never heard such a thing with a receipt!

I have no use for the dress and will never shop at Sears again! I buy bday and Christmas gifts early! Like 3 mos. early!

Sears won't cut it for me!

Also your Lansing, Mi store has very few shoppers. I'd think you'd want to keep your existing customers, but I guess not

Chicago, Illinois
Order processing issue
Review #847718 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer847718.

SewAprille - Was disappointed

The dress looked so lovely at the fitting I attended. I assisted the bride on the wedding day.

The dress was torn across the center in front, and I found two holes in other places. During the couple's first dance, the bottom of the dress began to unravel. I had to cut off the pieces that were hanging off because I was concerned she might trip over the pieces.

As for the bridesmaid dress, although it was a beautiful dress, the dye from the dress material had come off on her hands and ruined her manicure.

Fortunately, both the bride and bridesmaid didn't allow the dress issues ruin their day. The both looked beautiful.

Blkkat2

Nothing has been resolved on either of these complaint no response no apology nothing

Newtown, Pennsylvania
Wedding Dress
Pros
She was very nice
Cons
Poor material
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #843838 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer843838.

Dhgate - Dress Review from Waco, Texas

2.7

So when checking out this website I immediately noticed the sellers had very high review ratings. However when you look at things that have actually been reviewed there are few reviews.

Then to top that off, if there is a negative review there will be someone who rates it 5 stars to off set the poor reviews, often the same person will write reviews days apart. I do not trust this website but I wish I could because they advertise such beautiful dresses for a low price. Having just been to China I know that they copy designs from others. There are Mercedes Benz copies and Honda copies everywhere.

So I believe these are people in a shop who attempt to copy designer dresses.

Often times people order from them and they get very different dresses from what they ordered. I am disappointed that they could not do an honest business and use true reviews of customers.

Dhgate2014

Hi!

We fully understand the concern you are raising to us. We will be here to offer you the assistance you need to sort this out.

Please do provide us your order number (PO#) for your transaction so that we can have it check here on our end and be able to offer you the most efficient resolution.

We also highly encourage you that you send us your response directly to our Live Chat Customer Service so that you will be assisted timely and fast.

Here is the link for our Live Chat Customer Service http://dg.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do#pu1403-helptop-contactUs

Thank you so much for your cooperation and have a wonderful day!

Regards, Cess Dhgate Customer Service

Dhgate2014

Hi there!

We are sorry to hear about your experience on your purchase, but we also want this to be resolved for you. Please do provide us your order number (PO#) for your transaction so that we can have it checked here on our end and we can be able to offer you the most efficient resolution.

Riane

DHgate

View more comments (1)
Waco, Texas
Not as described/ advertised
Review #841158 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer841158.

Light In The Box - Dress Review from Fairfield, California

I needed a dress for a wedding, I ordered a US 6. The bottom of the dress size 6 the top sized 00.

They said no return and no exchange. That is was custom sized for me, yet they never requested my measurements. If they had, they would have realized that I am a woman and have ***. Finally said they would exchange it but deliver it two monthes after the wedding.

The dress itself is pretty but snagged and frayed. So I have never seen a human being the size of this dress it is crazy. When I got to the wedding, after having to buy another dress from a well known bridal store. I saw a blue woman....she bought her dress from light in the box.....it bled all over her and she was unable to shake hands or hug anyone.

Crazy. I have decided to give bad reviews because normally I just get over things and forget about it. But the first thing I look at in the morning every day since, is e mail advertising from this place. No matter how may times I put there address in spam, they find a way.

Why would anybody be a repeat customer after being robbed by them. Rebecca Ogden

LightInTheBox
Light In The Box Verified Representative

"Will you please provide us your order number Or, you may log in and submit a ticket to contact our customer service for help. Here is how you can contact them: http://www.lightinthebox.com/knowledge-base/c1192/a2974.html

http://www.miniinthebox.com/knowledge-base/c1169/a2118.html 17734639 "

Fairfield, California
Not as described/ advertised
Review #837097 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer837097.

Adasbridal - Good dress

4.9

I was not looking my dress online, in fact I was surfing wedding sites for inspiration, but at the moment I saw that dress I understood that I want it so bad. Next thing I know I ordering it.

I received my dress shortly after placing an order. It took only 3 weeks for tailoring and shipping. I had to make one small change to the size, because I lost few pounds, but it is fine. It cost me only $50.

The stitching was perfect without any defects or flaws. The quality is outstanding and dress looks exactly like the picture. it has lovely soft lace on top, chiffon skirt with satin lining.

I'm so happy I took a chance. I feel like I won the lottery – I spend $215 only for the dress of my dream.

Wedding Dress
Pros
Price, Dress, Product
Cons
Slove shipment
Fast order processing
Review #833218 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Light In The Box - Dress Review from Indianapolis, Indiana

5.0

I ordered 2 dresses from them 2 weeks ago. They both arrived on time.

And for 16.99 each it was a steal.. Of course for 16.99 I'm not expecting the dresses to last past one wearing which is fine by me. I was worried after seeing all the bad reviews on here.. But my purchase turned out ok.

I put another order in for shoes fingers cross I get them on time. Of course my event isn't for 6 weeks so I guess it is a good idea to order way ahead of the time.

Indianapolis, Indiana
Good quality
Review #826051 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer826051.

Brides Of Florida - Dress Review from Miami, Florida

Brides beware! This salon has horrible customer service and even worst attention to detail.

My first appointment everything went great found a dress I loved everyone was so sweet. I payed for my dress right away no issues there. My dress finally arrived so it was fitting time. Everything and everyone changed.

The owner Maggie is extremely rude she has zero customer service does not know how to run a business not to mention one that has to deal with people. On my fitting they just had to take in the sides a bit and add cups to the front. I also requested to add some stones to the whole front dress. I came back the next appointment and they had done a horrible job.

My dress fit worse than the first time and they put three stones claiming that had taken the seamstress four hours to complete and if I wanted more I would have to pay her by the hour. I simply said that was not what I asked for and asked for it to be removed. The owner has an attitude and little does she know that in that type of business reviews and her attitude make or break her business. She was so rude she even told me when she saw brides in there so many times (5)she started questioning wether it was the bride that had a problem.

I told her good thing this is my third time here and it's my wedding day I want everything perfect. They even labeled me as "special case" which I only know because they wrote it on my fitting card! Can you Believe these people? Absolutely no respect for anyone.

I had to to practice patience since they had my most beautiful dress for my perfect day I couldn't risk that. I went back to pick up my dress 3 weeks later and they gave me my dress in a dirty packaging. My dress was not even pressed and was full of hair and threads everywhere. Not to mention the veil I rented from them was a disaster.

Thank god I opened it and checked it I feel don't of them because it had huge holes everywhere from being stepped on it was broken( they clearly didn't even check it before giving it to me) worst part is.. They would've charged me $600 for it claiming they gave it to me in perfect condition!

After talking to other brides they told me very similar and even worse stories. Be careful!!

Stay away. I do not recommend this place to anyone!

Miami, Florida
Poor customer service
Review #824517 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer824517.