Tradesy - Almost ruined my wedding day .

2.5

I purchased a luxury wedding gown through tradesys , I was nervous since all bridal sales are final , so I decided to go to my local bridal shop and try on the gown in the same size just to be certain since it is after all the most important dress I'll ever wear . The dress fit me and after 2 weeks I made the decision to buy .

I asked ALOT of questions and was disclosed some damage to the gown with reflected in the price but not much else . I asked so many questions it was probably annoying but I wanted to be certain . I received the dress very fast and the whole process was really easy and simple . When I got the gown it was definitely a different color than the photos but I was actually much happier with it in person .

Until I went to try it on and it didn't fit me at all . And all of the beading was either missing or falling out I was devastated. How could a dress that I tried on a week ago not fit me ? Esp since it wasn't altered ?

I called tradesys within 20 minutes of picking up my dress . I included plenty of photos of why I was upset . When I flipped the dress inside out I discovered the dress was significantly altered basically making it a size 2 from a size 8 . I Called them and basically was told don't worry about it we will fix it and then after I emailed them pictures and descriptions all I got back was " sorry final sale " the product was severely misrepresented.

I was fine wiTh the damage disclosed but this was entirely different . I then called back tradesys one last time and asked the woman if I should despute through pay pal and the woman told me not to contact pay pal . Lol . So I contacted pay pal and told them my issues and they opened a claim .

But this is crazy ! I did as much homework and research as a buyer of a final sale could do and contacted them less than 20 minutes after picking it up . It wasn't like I had the dress for weeks or even a whole day . I didn't even have buyers remorse .

I loved the dress and wish it wasn't so badly misrepresented. Hopefully I will get my money back !oh also when I ordered originally I was told I would be getting 50$ off my purchase .

Which then turned into tradesys cash ? I emailed them about that and they refused to put that on my pay pal either .i will never shop with them again!

Not as described/ advertised
Review #1073693 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1073693.

Dhgate - Order from seller "Modeldress"

2.3

Ordered a wedding dress from "modeldress" on April 13, 2017 Close to the delivery deadline I received a fake shipping confirmation. Upon many messages, I was told that it was not sent yet, but it would be.

10 days later, I was sent a dress by the seller with the wrong measurements, bad workmanship and bad overall quality. The seller agreed for the dress to be returned and insisted that in exchange for a good review, they would refund me the money I paid. I did not change my review, sent the dress back, which was received on June 14th and been promised ever since to receive a refund, which did not happen yet (30 days later).

The seller closed the sale without giving me an opportunity to ask for a dispute or refund. Very, very shady.

Hello!

Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customersupport@DHgate.com

Riane

Tags
Cons
Being scammed by seller, Owed money, Seller did not complie with my refund, Lack of communication, Waiting
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Full refund
Review #1072983 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1072983.

Do not order from Missydress

Do not order from Missydress.... They boast excellent customer service and that customer satisfaction is their top priority, all lies.

I ordered a wedding dress on May 14, 2017 and paid the extra money to have the order rushed. Even after being provided with the DHL tracking number, I watched the dress remain in "dispatch" mode for over a week. I contacted DHL who then assured me that the package was still with Missydress and had not even been shipped out yet. After a lengthy conversation with Anna from Missydress through chat, the only way you can get ahold of them, she told me it had been shipped and DHL was incorrect.

Can you imagine that after that conversation, the dress was actually shipped to DHL and my dress began its journey. The website also states that the dresses are shipped in boxes. My wedding dress arrived folded a million different ways in this small bag. Can you imagine the horror at simply seeing the bag.

It gets worse... I opened the dress to find it completely wrinkled which is to be expected when packaged that way, the dress was not made in the right material, it was supposed to be chiffon, it definitely was not and the dress design was all messed up. A dress that was supposed to be long and flowing was all pinned into ruffles where there shouldn't have been any. The slit in the dress was poorly made and even the seamstress that I had to have fix it, wondered what the heck was done to it.

"I guess that's what happens when you get 10 year olds to make your dress" she said. And she's probably correct. After contacting missydress of my total disappointment and numerous "chats" with everyone who works there, Anna, Sharon, Andrew and others...countless emails with these same people, I received this email: "Thanks for your pictures, but from the pictures I can not tell out big problems, so we suggest you keep the dress and forget about the subtle error of the dress, since all dresses are hand-made, it is inevitable that some tiny difference will be made during the process of tailoring, hope your understanding Sincerely, Andrew " Are you serious? Just forget about the errors.

They then offered me a 5% refund which was actually the same thing they discounted off the dress as a special that I qualified for when I purchased it. So the money doesn't come out of their pocket in the least. Here is the next email I received: "Sorry, since it is international transaction, we invested time, labor, fabric into your dress and paid for high international delivery fee, so, we can not fully refund you, besides, if you send it back, we have to pay for the inevitable custom fee, all in all, we hope you can keep the dress and accept our compensation fee 5% dress price. Regards, Sharon" I gave up.

Do yourself a favour and do not order from this company. The money I saved in initial purchase price ended up costing me way more to have the dress tailored and steamed so that it could actually be worn on my wedding day!

Absolutely disgusted. Sincerely, Leeann

Poor customer service
Full refund
Review #1063623 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1063623.

Dhgate - Happy Customer

5.0

Mensi made the absolutely most beautiful wedding im going to be proud to wear it.

Good quality
Review #1063172 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Wish - I bought 7 dresses from you guys for a wedding I got them yesterday there not fitting the extra large are to small

3.5

Im doing my cousins wedding i got all 7 xresses from yall there to small the wedding is saturday

Not as described/ advertised
Review #1061020 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Dhgate - Wedding dress

5.0

Amazing. I ordered a shorter wedding dress in ivory from DHgate on May 7, 2017.

I received the order May 25, 2017. This dress is very similar to the picture on the site. The lace style is a bit different but I like what I got. The only complaint I have is that it is a little longer than the model.

But, I am short (5'4) and so I expected this. Everything is perfect. It fits great, just needs minor alterations. They have exceeded all of my expectations.

Shipping was free and total price paid was $99.

I really cannot express how excited I am about this dress. The price was the best and the lace is sewn well onto the dress.

Hi there!

Thank you for your purchase. We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with the products you ordered from Dhgate.com

Here is the good news, we have created DHgate Customer Service Facebook page to serve you better. For further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us thru: https://www.facebook.com/DHgateSupport/

Samantha

Wedding Dress
Pros
Dresses
Good quality
Review #1056431 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1056431.

Dhgate - I will NEVER buy from here again! Waste of time & money.

I ordered and received a wedding dress from weddingmuse. It was nothing like the product that was advertised or the size measurements that I sent!

I contacted the seller immediately and let him know how bad it was. He admitted that he never saw it and that it was sent out by a factory. I followed his instructions for returning it almost a month ago and I have not been refunded. The dress was $134.61.

It cost me $46.65 to ship it back and the post office mentioned it would arrive 10-14 business days later. I sent him a copy of my receipt for sending it back and a picture of the package with his shipping address on it on May 5. I still have not been refunded yet! I have contacted him several times about it and he has not responded.

I want to be refunded for the dress and my shipping costs. It was a big waste of time and money dealing with this person!

Hi,

We understand the importance in getting a resolution on this issue. Please provide the order number so that we can check the order details and see how we can assist you in getting a resolution.

Please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link if you have any questions: http://dg.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do#pu1403-helptop-contactUs or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Sil

Full refund
Review #1054860 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1054860.

Dhgate - Never order from China / Singapore

2.4

The bridesmaid dress color was not at all as it appeared or stated when ordering. The sizes did not fit properly.

The quality of the lace was terrible - it snags and sticks to everything it touches. I paid a $30.00 expedited shipping fee to get the dress sooner which is a joke because the other bridesmaid did not expedite and all items were shipped and received the same days as each other. Waste of money. Had to purchase a new dress off of the shelf somewhere.

Then they ask me to remove my review for $8.00 refund and DHGate asks me to do so as well for a $5.00 store credit. I will never order from DHGate or anything from China or Singapore or wherever it comes from EVER again.

We lost so much money by trying to save money ordering online for less. LESSON LEARNED.

Hi,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please provide the order number so that we can check the order details and see how we can resolve this issue.

Sil

Wedding Dress
Cons
Fake product photos, No buyer protection
Full refund
Review #1052319 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1052319.
Featured

Dhgate - I was disappointed

The price of my order is not that worth it. The quality of the product and the design what shown on the website is different what we have been received.

Comparing the cut of the design from the model photo online and the order we received it is not the same at all. The size is too loose and too long. The user is refused to used it because she find it not nice for her appearance so maybe we will send it back.

You can see the difference here. Yes I send email already and I am waiting for the reply.

Hi there!

Please send us your order number so that we can check the details and provide further assistance.

For any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Samantha

Customer Service Center DHgate.com​

Loss
Review #1044891 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1044891.

Dhgate - Wedding dress

2.7

I bought my dress at Alberta dress. Dimensions are not good.

The seller told me to make alteration but it is not the only problem. The qualities is very poor and the lace look as my grandma's curtain. I JUST CANNOT WEAR THAT DRESS TO MY WEDDING! I still hope to be refund!

lol i have to enter at least 100 words, my review is not as much clear! ok.....i want to be refund, i want to be refund, i want to be refund , i want to be refund , i want to be refund, i want to be refund, i want to be refund, i want to be refund, i want to...well 100 words!

Full refund
Review #1038396 is a subjective opinion of poster.