I saw the ad in an email I received and thought I'd give the product a try. I've been trying to lose weight the conventional way but my weight has not budged, so frustrated I figured I'd give this product a chance.

Upon placing the order I received a receipt for my order.

The receipt was for $198.00 and eight bottles of product. Realizing that a mistake must have been made, I called the 800 number listed on the receipt to inquire and to cancel the order. I did not want eight bottles of this product, I wanted the one bottle it sets you up for. However, when the customer service rep checked on the order (less than five minutes after it went through) I was told the order could not be canceled because it had already been processed.

What? It's been less than five minutes and you are telling me you can't stop the order process? Claiming orders are automated the customer service agent advised that I will need to wait for the order, call back and get a return authorization and pay the restocking fee as well as, return shipping. For an order that could not possibly have shipped within five minutes I'm being forced to pay forty eight dollars in restocking fees and return shipping fees.

Buyer beware, if you place an order with these folks you will not get resolution.

The customer service reps, though polite, are of no help other than to offer you a 5% discount. My recommendation, do not order from these folks.

Shark Tank or no Shark Tank, it's a total rip off, and not worth the aggravation. I want all my money back and the order to never ship, obviously this is not an option.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments