ADVOX STUDIO - Avoid at all cost!

Dear Sir or Madam The object of my cooperation with ADVOX Studio was to create an internet portal. Unfair business practices used by ADVOX Studio owners resulted in the fact that I was forced to refer the case to the Court.

This entry is signed by name and surname. If any of you reading this opinion would like to get more detailed information on why I posted such a negative review or evidence is required please do not hesitate to contact me.

To finish, I would like to strongly advise against cooperation with ADVOX STUDIO and entrusting this company with any serious projects and significant financial resources.

Bartłomiej Krzysztof Janowski

Bad quality
Review #1432679 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1432679.
1.2

Houzz - Complete a waste of Money

Houzz contacted us to be listed as one of their service providers. We agreed and they charged us $3,000.00 they were going to develop a web page, write articles, boost or web traffic and secure new leads.

We had to sign up for a year up front, as they said this is the best way to judge their performance.

After we signed the agreement they asked for pictures and basic info so their Marketing Professionals could develop our web page. All they did was post raw data, it looked horrible. They said I needed to spend more time writing content and I should hire one of their professional photographers. I was looking to hire a company not get a homework assignment, this was not sold as a self help service, it was to be a full service.

Well its been a year and not one job and not one promising lead.

A Total waste of Money and way to much aggravation. Save your money.

user24607903
I didn’t like
Lousy company, False promisses
False Advertising
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1209787 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - Web Development Review

These people are scam artists. Fooled me into believing they were from google, promised me I'd be on the front page after 3 months and also said they had a contract with YP.com.

The *** I spoke with had me sold on everything. I tried to cancel but they got me into a contract and were very rude about resolving my issue. Told me i had to keep my end of the deal which was to pay for a service that was a complete lie. I canceled the old company i was with to go with these guys and i got screwed.

The previous co i was with had me on yp.com built me a beautiful website and i chose local lighthouse for a couple bucks less because i was sold on a bunch of lies.

What theyre doing should be illegal. I ended up 4 pages back on google, the website they built for me ( if youd call it that) was hideous and they didnt have no contract with yp.com.

Bad quality
Review #1019598 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1019598.

Andrew Chavez Arizona Merchant Account Services

Andrew Chavez... beware of this guy!!

He will tell you he is a motivational speaker, body builder and more bull *** then you want to hear.... He will scam you in everyway! beware of this guy.. IN the Phoenix, Az area.

I wish i could had a photo. He runs a scam room with callers taking people credit cards. Stay away from this guy! He has the call center calling new companies to ask if they would like for them to build a website, takes your money and never builds the website.

A lot of times people will get there money back but some don't. He also gets people to help him get merchant accounts and destroys peoples credit along with there lives!

Not as described
Review #969369 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer969369.

Web Development Review

This man ripped me and my family off for 8,000.00 for one of his online scams. Sold me a bogus website and upsold me on more bogus advertising for the site claiming he worked for amazon.com.

Contacted amazon and he was clearly lying about everything he told me over the phone and made me electronically sign a bogus contract. They also go by the name of ecommerce marketing solutions.

Lucyb23
Walnut Park, California
Not as described
Review #939003 is a subjective opinion of poster.