Featured
2.3

Fresh Direct - *** terrible

I have ordered with fresh direct a few times, with no issues... until now.

I ordered a watermelon, among other groceries and when I opened the box the watermelon was rotten and damaged.

I was disappointed it I said “no big deal, I’ll contact their customer service”. The same night I used the little customer service email prompt that states you’ll receive a response in 1-3 hours..... about 12 hours pass with no response. So I called them to no avail, their was an alleged 45 min wait time for the phone so they prompted to call me back in 45 using their automated queue.

Hours pass and no returned calls... so I fill out another email thingy and more hours pass with no response. I called again and there is another alleged 45 min wait, so I call from another phone line and hit a different button and there’s still another 45 minutes. I’ve been waiting for a customer service rep for over 20 minutes now.

I’ll see what happens when 45 mins pass.

I have a feeling they have no customer service reps answering phones, and they’re probably just *** around.

At this point something so minor has left me knowing that I will NEVER place an order with them again. I’d rather just take my *** to the grocery store for all of this.

You're vulgar.

ShamelessSilverDollar725
Bad quality
Review #1285839 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Fred Meyer - Water melon

I bought a little personal water melon a few days ago for $2.50 this is the worst piece of fruit I have ever purchased in my entire life. I had to try to saw it, it was that hard. You use to have such good fruit.

Bad quality
Review #1188021 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1188021.

The Fresh Market - Prices have increased way too much

I have been a Fresh Market customer for years here in Winston Salem. I must say that upon comparing prices with other stores..ie.

Trader Joes, Harris Teeter, the Fresh Market has much higher prices on produce and the produce looks aged. For example, watermelons are priced at $7.99 (you can get other stores for $2.99), head lettuce at $3.99 (other stores at $2.99), chips are high, and I could list many other things.

The bread aisle's are low and seem to have breads that are just about out of date. In summary, I am moving my business to other stores in area such as Publix, Harris Teeter, where things are more reasonable.

Pricing issue
Review #1072705 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1072705.
2.3

Hy Vee - Watermelon Review from Center Point, Iowa

Bought a bad watermelon at Marion hy-vee. In 2 days it had erupted on our $1200 dining table, wrecking the surface.

We immediately moved it to a garbage bag on the porch and returned it to hy-vee. They confirmed it had fermented. We asked to have the table fixed or replaced, but were put on hold only to be forgotten and ignored. The fruit at hy-vee is frequently below standards.

Pay us $1200 for a new table hy-vee! Beware shoppers!

can_be_blank
Center Point, Iowa
Bad quality
Review #944072 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Walmart - Watermelon Review from Teterboro, New Jersey

Bad watermelon again $4.88 plus tax down the drain. Why do i keep trying walmart stuff never again

Read

Again, Walmart guarantees their produce is fresh or your money back and you don't need to return the produce to the store, just show your receipt.

KeithSwift2148
Teterboro, New Jersey
Bad quality
Review #859876 is a subjective opinion of poster.