1.5

Jomashop - Rip offs, and rude punks calling themselves customer service.

One of the worst scam sites I've ever experienced. They own many of the watch names and attempt to trick people into thinking some are Made In Switzerland by using words on the face of their watches like "Swiss Movt", "Swiss Design", "Swiss Brand", etc.

If it does not specifically say "Swiss Made" it is most likely made in China, as are most of their watches. How else do you think they can sell them so cheap. They actually jacked a price up on me while I was inquiring about an item while it was in the cart on a Halloween sale.

Then pretty much told me I was a liar, then tried to say it was how e-commerce works. smh Typical rude *** New Yorkers.

ZestyOctopus
Poor customer service
Review #1392245 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.6

Wish - The order was broken

Yes i tried to call them but they didn't pick up

WrathfulLiger
Damaged or defective
Review #1392162 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Wish - About item

From the description I thought the watch was supported by sim card and its not so I would like to return for a watch that takes a sim card.

HandmadePointer323
Not as described
Review #1390501 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.9

Jomashop - Terrible service and products

I bought a watch. When it arrived, it was not working.

So I called Customer Service. They told me to send it back. When I asked if they would send me shipping label for return, they said only if there is something wrong with it. So I had to pay for returning it and insuring it.

. After waiting few weeks, I finally called back to see where my refund is. They said I will received it eventually. I finally did.

But not reimbursement for the shipping cost ($16). So I emailed to see when they will send it. They said they will not. In this day and age how can the take care of customers like this.

I Will NEVER use the again. There are many other places to buy from!!!

WaterySiberian945
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1380434 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Lazada Philippines - Missing Item

Last Oct 1, 2018, I ordered a watch from Lazada, specifically on Time Depot. I paid the item through BDO credit card installment for three months.

The package was delivered by LBC courier at my office around 12:00 pm on 08 October 2018. Upon carefully opening the package, the watch box was empty and the watch was missing. I'm so pissed of and disappointed. I tried to call the driver of the courier but he said that I should report it to LBC. I don't wanna be charged on my credit card for the item I did not get.

Hopefully, Lazada/ Time Depot can address my concern immediately.

I don't want a refund of the item since I will pay it for installment, I just want the watch to be delivered to me, not just the box!

Read

Hi RhetoricalDeutscheBracke, Did you get the item back? Same case here.

I ordered the watch from depot during the 11.11 sale. When the package arrived, there is the watch box but the actual item was missing.

what are the processes that to be done? Thanks...

LazadaPH

Hi RhetoricalDeutscheBracke, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

CreamyWhiteRhinoceros

It is my moral obligation to tell the truth, to make more customers aware about the danger ordering from LAZADA. Sept.22 i place a nova 3i order, how fast, Sept.26 A bogus package was delivered.

Instead of phone, basag na tile (broken tile stone) was inside the box. A lot of loads, calls, emails, chats, follow up, but nothing happens. They are dependent on pre programmed procedures. Do not have heart.

do not care for complaints. NO REFUND was given to me. It seems they are so fast on receiving payments but acted blind on SCAMS that happen because they can't control their men and partner sellers anymore.

Can't even tell me Phone IMEI if they sent me one? LAZADA Give my REFUND

RhetoricalDeutscheBracke
@CreamyWhiteRhinoceros

I'm worried that they will charge my credit card for 3 months without me actually getting the item. I'm more frustrated because the process is so slow and they don't have customer service # which you can complain.

@RhetoricalDeutscheBracke

027958800 lazada direct. You have to expense load just to call and u will receive thousands promised and repeated recycled, bpo lines.

Full of nonsense. Try

@CreamyWhiteRhinoceros

Hi CreamyWhiteRhinoceros, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

@LazadaPH

Lazada, this is my concern, I ordered 3 watches from TIMEX Official Store, but I only received 2. Both of it is working fine, How can I get the other item?

Do i still need to return the item. Please tell me what is the best thing to do, cause I'm really upset.

That happens to me also. Sept.22 i ordered nova 3i phone, when i open the box no phone inside, there was a piece of broken tile instead.

scam bogus Lazada Delivery. SELLER GADGET WORLD.

@Anonymous

Hi Ma'am/Sir, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

@LazadaPH

You are active in replying here but you are blind for victims of your scam sending bogus garbage package to customer instead of a paid ordered phone. Act on refund not on many promises and recycled lines.

@Anonymous

View more comments
RhetoricalDeutscheBracke
Problem with delivery
Deliver product or service ordered
Review #1376901 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.2

Jomashop - WORST ONLINE SHOP IVE EVER EXPERIENCED.

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE.

I bought 3 technomarine watches. 2 didn't work so i had to return them.

it says on their return receipt i would get reimburse from 5$-40$ for UPS return. its already october. i bought my watch on august 10th. this is the only time i got my reimburse but it was only 15$ when i sent them a receipt that cost me $25.95 for two watches.

i sent them messages on fb but no action, then i sent them my last message, i was told i have to call to talk to Faith since she was the one who gave me the reimbursement refund. I called but i was on hold for an hour, hung up. I emailed them but i was just told i got a refund for 15$. i sent them the receipt from ups.

i was told by ups that its the cheapest price for two watches (one week return via ground) I chatted and i spoke to laura, i told her my prob but i was just sent a message saying 15$ was refunded. i am so frustrated for whats going on. i REALLY cant stand this JOMASHOP people. I was given 2 watches that doesnt work.

NO BATTERY.

all iwanted those 3 watches as a gift for my family but it sucks how this business is one of the worst i have encountered so far. i literally wanted to cry.

leiv

agreeing to your own review LOL hilarious

I totally agree. I've had similar situation. Never again I will buy from them.

GreyGiantSchnauzer
Full refund
Review #1376405 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Jomashop - New Watch Defective

I bought a watch from them and it didn't work. I don't think it was a new watch.

You'd think they would check it before they ship them out. When I emailed them, they told me to have a new battery put in! As absurd as this is, I did it and the watch still didn't work. They emailed me a return authorization but I have to pay the shipping!

I would not buy from them again. I just ordered a much more expensive watch from another site and instead of Jomashop's in house warranty, I will have a manufacturers warranty. I sent the watch back today and now I will need to wait for a couple of weeks until they if they are going to repair or replace it.

I told them I want a new watch that works. Last resort, I cancel the charge on my credit card.

PastoralKiwi
I didn’t like
Defective product
Deliver product or service ordered
Review #1375085 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Tophatter - My watch is not working

Yes I am not happy because it shows something and is something else

NecessaryKiwi
Damaged or defective
Review #1373731 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.8

Jomashop - Worst of the worst

Received watch broken in the box. Almost a month later it has not been replaced. Apparently the ENTIRE company (except new order takers and whoever cashes the checks) *** for religious holidays days at a time.

leiv

stay off the web if you do not like peeps reading and responding LOL you asked to be trolled LOLOLOL

Mind your business troll.

sounds like you have a problem with religions !! I waited patiently till they came back, did you check after the holiday!! Panicking online makes you look silly Not saying i ma happy or unhappy , i just don't throw tantrums online even though I like reading reviews online Your tantrum is why these shady reviewing sites exist and feed on your spitefulness

VenomousTang930
Damaged or defective
Review #1372299 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.3

Lazada Malaysia - Watch dont work

Watch dont work / dial not moving

NotableCurlyCoatedRetriever
Damaged or defective
Review #1361694 is a subjective opinion of poster.