Do not buy from JomaShop!!!

Save you $$$ and DO NOT BUY FROM THEM! I bought the watch that broke twice in 20 days.

First a link broke, next the watch froze completely. I send the watch back and asked for a refund since it was under 30 days store warranty. They refused to issue the refund and refused to fix the watch ... reason - the watch was used...means it was on my wrist.

I had to call credit card and ask my credit card to file the dispute charges with JomaShop. That was the only way to get my money from them.

NEVER BUY FROM JomaShop. That would never happen with Amazon...

GodlyKestrel
Warranty issue
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1426520 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Wish - The watching order for me all does not work the Pearl watch

The Pearl watch that I ordered from your house is not working this is the first time I have worn it and it doesn't work can you send me a replacement please

ExpertGoldenOriole
Damaged or defective
Review #1422630 is a subjective opinion of poster.

AllSwissWatch - Hirrbiel

The order took forever to arrive but whatever.

I got the $600 replica Richard Mille and within minutes the band broke and within few hours it was clear the watch was going to be a problem.

I tried to return it but no response. When I mentioned getting my credit card company involved they finally responded. They replaced the watch with another defective watch. Now it’s been almost 8 months and I have nothing. After refusing to refund my money citing the watch I returned was “used” I am now awaiting the 3rd watch. It’s been almost 2 months waiting for it and no responses from Keisha Gomes at Allswiss anymore.

What an awful company.

Damaged or defective
Review #1421933 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1421933.
4.8

Jewelry Room - They Exceeded My Expectations!

I was blown away by the amazing customer service and how kind and gracious the staffs of Jewelry Room were- I really appreciate their willingness to go above and beyond.

The wrist watch (GMT Master II) I got for my husband looks stunning! It is of great quality and the price is fair.

They exceeded my expectations and will certainly recommend JR to any friends who may be in the market for a wrist watch and other jewelries in the future. Thank!

TemporaryMastiff
I liked
Good quality
Good quality
Review #1420334 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Wish - Where is my order

Where is my order for my fitness watch

HolisticRedWolf874
Problem with delivery
Review #1419051 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Wish - Items only for $ 375.25not 5 times please

The items which I ordered is One labyop, one watch and one pair of sun glasses . That is only for $ 375.25 ( once only) .

I am letting you know this because this amount has been deducted 5 times- for your kind information it’s only once and the amount is only$375.25 in total , if it’s not possible to do so I don’t want the ordered items please if it’s only 3 items it’s good .

I may order much more items later , thank you and bye . I want the reply please

FrightenedFinch520
Problems with payment
Review #1418815 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Tophatter - Items didn't work or broken when I received them

Three of my items were broken, when I received them the Star Wars Watch pocket watch had to be repaired. And the Solar Powered Motion Sensor Light the wire was apart from the solar panel, and the other item and the solar panel would not stay on the Solar Powered Motion Senor Light, had to try to get it fixed but at no avail.

I know you have banned me, but you need to tell your people that are selling things to sell good useable items and not one that are messed up. So don't worry about me again, I will never buy anything from Tophatter again.

I have bought things before and they were fine, but not this time. GoodBye

Damaged or defective
Review #1417955 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1417955.

Replicahause - Worst replica ever

Never ever buy from here guys. Watch came with broken strap and the worst replica ever. I was told to bend the strap and it would work then when asked for money back was told to stop emailing as they would not reply anymore as i was emailing to much

ParallelPenguin
Damaged or defective
Review #1410256 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Tophatter - Necklace broken which I was shipping to Germany to my son in

really sad I probably will not get it there in time now if at all the clasp that holds the watch together is broken

BountifulMastiff
Damaged or defective
Review #1409971 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Stndrdz - The worst

I ordered the mystery box, gave them which neck size I wanted and wrist size as well. I revived a cheap cheap cheap cheap watch not even in the size I wanted.

Then a chain ( Again, not in the size I wanted) and the quality is terrible. They promise to have decent quality. It feels like yellow paint on the chain and pendant.

I want my damn money back. This place made me very very upset.

FixedBison
Not as described
Review #1404340 is a subjective opinion of poster.