Sugar And Cotton - Watch in pieces Terrible QUALITY - TOY LIKE and no response or information to return.

Yes, I have sent emails to return and advise broken items. No response.

Does anyone have a phone number for customer service? Thank you very much, Disappointed

WhisperedChinstrapPenguin110
Tags
  • Avoid Sugar Cotton
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1491733 is a subjective opinion of poster.

I want all my money back tophatter

I was hoping someone was going to do something I just dont know how.... I have been shopping on here for about a year and a half.

There is this seller on this website name MN watches who sells perfume and it looks legit he sells them for about $30 to $60 a bottle, well Last Christmas I bought a bunch from him and passed them out for Christmas presents and when I asked all my family and friends how they liked their gift most of them said I hate to break it to you but the perfume was fake even though they are using real brand names. That is highly illegal and when I requested my money back they would not give it to me because it was past 30 days or it was used so I was out about $1,000. I actually sent the three bottles I kept 2 Givenchy opium and Chanel asking to test the perfume to make sure that it is indeed fake and they all three sent me a letter confirming what I already knew . I was threatening this MN watches person that I was going to create a lawsuit but every time I ask an attorney to represent me they say that it would be a waste of my time and money unless you got enough people to start a Class Act on the entire website .

They also sell fake jewelry I had several pieces of sterling silver that had the stamp nine-to-five on it and tested it at a jeweler I know and they also verified that the jewelry was fake. When you get stuff from China they don't have to follow American guidelines and its extremely hard to sue someone in a different country . A lot of times i buy the item and I get a second one for a lower price but they don't even send me the second one which is even more *** up because they live in China and there is nothing you can do about it. So you just paid another $5 for this China cheap garbage they send.

And if the people that live in China actually request the item back and send a return label to you they only give you 6 days to return it. It takes a lot longer than 6 days to make it back to China so that just means you lose your item and your money if it doesn't reach the deadline even if they get it back or not. I don't get why this website gives the Chinese people 3 months to send your items from China but only give you 6 days to return it if you don't like it now that's *** up. I would love to help you in your lawsuit I have a lot of information and a lot of shopping history to make a damn good case and I have a lot of merchandise as well to prove on how horrible the junk they are selling is.

Most of the vendors on here also sell on wish but on wish you get it for the right price mostly $2. I feel really bad for some of the buyers on here because I see them bidding up some of the most horrible cheapest items possible that are only worth a dollar, if that, and they are paying 30 to $40 for it. Steer clear of AD Jeweler to because they are one of the ones who sell fake silver. Now the stuff I get from legit dealers I rate really good but that's only 3 vendors on here who sell quality stuff.

Buyers beware of top hatter.

Every single photo in the advertisements you see on here is not at all what u get. 99.9% of everything being sold on here is China cheap garbage.

Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1489869 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1489869.

Tophatter - Digital watch not in envelope, package opened

I tried to write customer service but it doesn't go through. I received envelope packaging that was opened and empty, The person who got my mail gave to to me.

There was np watch in it and package was opened at top.

Digital watch from Nanchang Humberg zylm201806 Can you resend watch? Thanks!

Problem with delivery
Review #1487176 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1487176.

Replicahause - Poor as poor can be

I ordered at the end of Jan and was ten told a delay where it would be sent on the 9th Feb. Then I get a message confirming they will send out then silence.

Then a email to again confirm payment, which is did.

I have chased now a few times and explained I need for a birthday gift. They then throw rattle out of the pram and say they are cancelling the order as I won't give them enough time.

I just ordered elsewhere and will have in 1 week.

Keisha as mentioned elsewhere on here

Watch
Review #1476941 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1476941.

Wish - My order was demanged

I would like a full refund on the watch that I ordered through your app. Not only was the watch terribly scratched, it does not work. I would like to send it back as soon as possible with a full refund!!

JuniorCanaanDog536
Damaged or defective
Review #1473762 is a subjective opinion of poster.

GreenfordLondon Com - Charged me £99 for a watch that was supposed to be £10

https://greenfordlondon.com/ is a fraud of a company as soon as I realised what they had done I tried to contact them however they only replied 4 days later to say we have just shipped your watch and you will be charged £10 to return your watch what a load of ***

Pricing issue
Review #1473735 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1473735.

Fyndshop - Never received watch

I saw an ad on facebook for a smartwatch for cost of shipping. I paid for shipping but never got the watch. This must be a fraud company.

Watch
Review #1464822 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1464822.

Prouds The Jewellers - Discusting evey person tells me a different story

Bought a whatch for Christmas was not keeping time sent it back on the 15 dec

BronzeZebra744
Bad quality
Review #1454819 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Cloverina - Watch scam

Ordered two health tracking watches from this company in November finally received one a week before Christmas. This watch was very poor quality and the data produced was ver y inaccurate in fact so bad it was unusable.

I complained to them and they finally said contact our support team which they gave me no info about and to my knowledge do not know if they have one. I also complained that I only received one watch and received no response. I complained again in 2 days about returning the watch that I received and ask for return authorization and a full refund. I received the same response which was contact our coustomer support.

I have sent a total of 8 emails trying to get a refund and have returned the watch to the address that it was shipped from.

Clover in a says that I returned the watch to the wrong warehouse and that they will not refund my payment. Please be advised do not order anything from this scam company

Watch
Review #1448023 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1448023.

Jared - Bait and switch return policy

Update by user Jan 22

The suggestion of having a different jeweler to re-insert the links and polish any scratches, then returning it to a different location totally worked. It cost me $25.

This would have cost Jared's even less to do in-house. So for

Update by user Dec 27, 2018

They are owned by Signet Jewelry, who also owns Kay Jewelers.

Original review posted by user Dec 23, 2018

I bought and expensive watch from Jared's in Mission Valley, San Diego. I paid for the extra "buckle to buckle" 3 year protection which covered anything no questions asked. I was also told explicitly their "30 day money-back guarantee."

Upon purchasing the watch two things happened:

1. The sales woman, Maria, asked how I wanted to the receipt - email, paper or both. I said email was fine.

2. The sales woman suggested that I wear it out of the store. I said sure. I put it on, it was too large. She said that it needed to be resized. She went to get the Harvey Williams, the General Manager, (the only one "qualified" to resize the bracelet for some reason - at a jewelers). It took him 30 minutes (not an exaggeration) to come out, I tried to leave a few times and was told to just wait that he would be out any minute. Finally he came out, looked at thew watch and said,"yup, needs resizing. We can do that for you." It took him another 20 to remove two links from the bracelet. Again, no exaggeration. He was sitting over the watch with metal tools and a loop for 20 minutes.

I put the watch on, wore it out per their suggestion, went to the parking lot and took it off to put it back in the box. I wasn't 100% sure about the purchase, so thought I'd give it another look in the morning and figured if it wasn’t right the 30-day money back guarantee would be OK.

Two days later, after careful consideration and not wearing the watch, I decided to return it. I walked in, explained my situation, and immediately a different sales women came over to try and convince me to exchange it and not return it. I said,”no thanks, I’m going to return it until I decide on the right watch.” Then the original sales woman came over and said the General Manager said no returns. So I went to speak with him.

When I spoke with him he the same. I explained that it had been clear that there was a 30-day money back return policy - and he said,”You wore it out of the store. And it was altered. Read your receipt.” I explained I had only received the email of it and there was nothing to read. Also, if that was policy that should have been at least mentioned before I made alterations or wore it out of these tore, because I wouldn't have done that until I was sure. He said, you should have read your receipt (with a grin).

Then he said,”let me see the watch.” And pulled it immediately looking on the bottom to say,”There are scratches on it. We can’t take it back anyway. You’ve been wearing it.” I explained I hadn’t worn the watch, not even once, after leaving the store and it had gone immediately back into the box. AND that it seemed more likely his 20 minutes of working on it with metal tools was likely to have been the issue. OR that he sold me a scratched watch.

I explained I had been a loyal customer for 7 years, and had spent $7k with them on wedding rings and he just shrugged. I also reminded him I only wore it out and altered it because his saleswoman suggested it. And that I had tried to leave and was asked to stay to make the alterations.

He threatened to call the police if I didn’t leave. This is a SCAM plain and simple. This is not the deal I paid for and was hand-held into keeping the watch.

I’m currently exploring options, but as of now, I’m out of the money and feeling very taken advantage of.

Read

I would go to another store, have the links put back in, and take it to another jared location to return. *** the Signet corporation!!

@Anonymous

I’ll try that. Thanks!

MelodicQuoll444
Tags
  • Jared Gallery
I didn’t like
Pushy sales people, Bait and switch returns, General manager, Sales people, Customer service
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1431385 is a subjective opinion of poster.