2.0

Tophatter - No refund

I ordered a watch back on August 11th,which stated I got a refund. Well my wallet on the site has not reflected that refund.

The account # of that item is 71853999 I ordered August 11th, if they don't want to give the money back, I might as well kept the watch. As last result I will plead my case to the BBB!

ModernKeelBilledToucan
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1335383 is a subjective opinion of poster.
4.7

Jewelry Room - Good Wrist Watch Selection

I would first like to thank you and your sales staff for making my purchase very comfortable and easy. Initially, I was quite apprehensive about buying jewelry thinking I might have to do a lot of window shopping.

Yours was the 1st store I went into. But in just a few minutes I found and paid for what I wanted- an IWC Mark XVIII wrist watch. I surprised my dad with it for his birthday and he absolutely loved it! I am extremely pleased with your quality, selection and service.

However, I will like to suggest that you work on your website and online payment system.

Thanks a ton! I will definitely suggest your store to everyone I know.

BashfulAxolotl
Good quality
Review #1332440 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Stndrdz - Stmdrdz is some trash

I accidentally bought a fake watch for about $30 and I've tried returning it but they haven't contacted me back worst experience I want my money back!

PetiteLizard503
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1326298 is a subjective opinion of poster.
5.0

Jewelry Room - My Husband Loves The Wrist Watch

If you are interested in finding a jeweler that is genuinely interested in your ideas and wants to make them work for you, I highly recommend Jewelry Room. Actually, they were recommended to me by a colleague.

I am also a first time customer and I just want to thank them for the superb service and the nice wrist watch . I called ahead and I was directed to their website to view some models and pick the one I wanted. The delivery was made a day earlier.

I love this store. The prices too are good and the customer service is second to none.I will not hesitate to use them again in the future.

GlisteningToucan837
Bad quality
Review #1312033 is a subjective opinion of poster.
4.6

Dhgate - Very good product, arrived in good time

I purchased a watch from DHgate and it arrived in good time. The product was exactly as shown on the website, and it was overall a very good experience.

I would recommend DHgate for buying watches. I do not know about any other products, but they do have a good range of watches on offer. I cannot comment on anyone else's experience, but mine was very positive. The only negative thing I could say is that it does take some time to look through the range of watches.

There are many watches and it does take some time to look through them. Usually once you see something you really like, you will go back to it anyway.

Dhgate2014

Hi FALSEMonteIberiaEleuth596,Thank you for taking time to purchase on the site! We are looking forward in doing more business with you!Here is the good news, we have created DHgate Customer Service facebook page to serve your better. For more inquiries please do not hesitate to contact us thru https://www.facebook.com/DHgateSupport/ and we will be happy to assist you.Regards,RianeCustomer Service CenterDHgate.com

FALSEMonteIberiaEleuth596
I liked
That the product looked exactly as shown on the website, And that it arrived in good time
Good quality
Review #1297554 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.9

Jomashop - Horrifying customer service

Absolutely do not buy any solar watches from them (or probably any watches). They refuse to answer emails at all and of the 3 solar watches I've bought 2 are faulty.

One never charged fully right out of the box and the other died completely within 7-8 months, and this is in the blazing Arizona sun.

Trying to get them fixed and communicate with Jomashop is like banging your head against the wall. These are Seikos and Citizens that normally run for a decade or two with no issues or service needed, but Jomashop finds a way to send out crap and after trying to reach them a half dozen times over the last two months I still don't know if they would even attempt to fix them if I sent them in because they refuse to do anything other than send out a form stating they don't change batteries and won't clarify if that includes solar capacitors which are pretty much the same thing.

InternalElephantSeal
I liked
First watch when it worked
I didn’t like
Your service and refusal to communicate at all
Poor customer service
Full refund
Review #1290403 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.8

Jomashop - CUSTOMER SERVICE

I have been a customer for quite a while and have bought few watches from them as gift for my friends and myself. All watches arrived in good condition and had no reason to use their customer service.

But then the moment of truth came in. The last watch never worked accurately and called them and they told me to send it to the manufacture. I told them that i did not buy a new watch to have it repaired but the manufacture. So I called the manufacture and they wanted me to pay for both shipping.

I called back Jomashop and kindly they agreed to get it back. After a couple weeks I received the watch and not only it was not working perfectly, but it even got worse. The watch stopped working every day. I called them and they refused to take it back.

Conclusion: Jomashop do not stand behind their product. Bad customer service.

WordyShark
Easy website
I didn’t like
Poor quality product that broke in 45 day, Customer service at all, Customer service and warranty and service policy
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
take back the watch and issue a credit for no expiration for future purchase
Review #1282096 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Jomashop - Pathetic customer service

I bought a Fredrique Constant watch from jomashop and it broke down in first month of use. I opened box to find out that the warranty card is not stamped so I can claim warranty from official dealer.

I contacted jomashop and got zero facilitation, so now I have a 1200$ worth piece of metal in the first month and I pay 200$ to get it repaired from my pocket. A BIG NO TO JOMASHOP. I advise caution. Your money is worth as long as the watch works, if it breaks down, dont expect them to support you at all.

I am regretting my purchase, a few bucks saved online from these *** websites end up costing you much much more. Watch out!!!

DimOyster
Warranty issue
Review #1272740 is a subjective opinion of poster.
4.8

Tophatter - Great fun site!

I have been very pleased with the quality of everything I have bought from Tophatter.I am shocked at all these bad reviews when that has not been my experience. Everything jewellry,watches,clothing items have been exactly as described and delivered sooner rather than later.

Good quality
Review #1270546 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1270546.

Rue La La - Thieves!

avoid this site at any expense!!

they used to go by: Ideeli (just search online, they ripped off over 1000 of clients and changed names to ruelala))

i made a mistake of purchasing 4 watches, 2 were inexpensive for gifts and 2 were expensive for me and my husband.

well when they arrived, we did not like them at all, they were really cheap looking (the expensive ones, the inexpensiveones were suitable for gifts).

so we send them back with the return label and about 10 days later noticed an alert from my bank that i received two debits. so i logged on to see two debits for $69 (the cost of the gift watches) not the $1150 (each) for the ones we returned.

so i contacted their customer service, assuming they had made some mistake and they state "no, sorry, you returned the inexpensive ones..)

so i answered, is that right? thats why i have the 2 gifts in my position right now, would you like for me to send you a picture of them??? in which they said they will have a manger call me back, its been 45 days of just getting the run around and i have yet to get my money

big scam, avoid, avoid, avoid!

FourSilverDollar
Tags
Getting ripped off
thievery
Full refund
Review #1265726 is a subjective opinion of poster.