2.4

Jomashop - Horrible Experience - DO NOT SHOP THERE

I am turning this over to my credit card for a dispute AND informing the post office of some shady issues.

Ordered 2 watches. One must have been used as it was completely dead - The crown stop was not there so I assume the battery was dead. It only had a french manual and no "protection" on the crystal. Lets just assume it was used OK?

The other one was advertised as a 48mm (its available in different sizes), but it appeared smaller than the other (both were 48mm) I was told that manufacturers do measure differently and this one likely included the lugs or crown. If this is a common, issue, why not post on the site HOW its measured? On the website, you select click on the watch and it takes you to another model. I just assumed it was stocked wrong.

Emails and their own web Customer Service link are totally unresponsive. Finally I called & talked to "a CSR" who issued a RMA. RMA arrived, only one item listed. Had to call again & this time they sent a corrected one.

But why to they ask on the form how you want to handle it - Refund, or Exchange?? I asked for an exchanged on the dead one & considering the hassles to date, Exchange the "wrong size" one for the larger one. If they don't want to, then a refund is requested.

Here's the scam - All they do, is credit back, but subtract the shipping TO and FRO. So the free shipping on the order I initially got is now costing me, and the RMA (and I requested a return label - Read the small print, they don't even mention shipping costs - even if its their error) I'm short $30.00. Upon yet another call, They then offer another $24 refunded. Claiming the shipping costs cannot be refunded, even on a watch mis-represented.

All I can say is - Buyer Beware!!

Ha all this over $6 get a life LOLOLOLOLOOL

ZigzagFlounder
I liked
Speed of receiving initial order
Poor refund policy
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1359150 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Dhgate - Customer saisfaction

I contacted dhgate via their system within 48 Hours of receiving the product because I thought it first perhaps is perpetual motion and you needed to keep your wrist moving all the time so I waited that long. However, it did not work so I don't if i d h gate they said that in turn they would open an escalated investigation.

Then they continued to said ask for evidence I sent them pictures video to the seller Fuji 0:03 and to them. They said that the seller did not contact me within 24 hours to contact them back and they would get in contact with yourself. I have called them every single day for 6 weeks other than yesterday. I get the same answer you didn't send us any notification I have sent them notification over and over again.

So if you want to spend your money and lose your money do business with dhgate. This watch was $80 where I got was maybe worth $10 if you would spend $10 for a watch that doesn't work this is more of a paperweight. Just don't do business with these fools because you will lose money.

Fujimin003 will steal your money and dhgate will help them to do it. I swear to you they are both nothing more than thieves!!

ImaginaryScorpion
I didn’t like
Entire experience wing t runaround cheated and lied to, Getting ripped off
Bad quality
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered
Review #1355167 is a subjective opinion of poster.

DISPUTE - Don't ask DHgate to mediate, they are unfair!!!

I have received a message from DHgate about my dispute case, and I am very unhappy with the solution.

As from the order number (365642912) yes, its existing, unlike your 5 star reviews :) - , and from the messages between the seller and me they should have seen that I received a broken watch, I also made a video evidence about it, but can't reach an agreement with the seller. He wanted me to return the item, which I bought for 72 USD, and the shipping from the EU to China is at least 40 USD and 2 weeks to there, than another 2-3 weeks to have the new one!!!!

The broken watch is not my fault, why is this unfair solution??? BTW there is no point in sending it back since I have to find a watch-repair man who solves this ASAP. I am a re-seller and my client is waiting for his watch right now, I don't have time for this. Now, they wants me to wait for the Seller, giving me his address and the way HE WANTS ME TO send his *** item back.....

nightmare. What should I do now?

Call the Chinese police or customs? LOL

Dhgate2014

Hi JazzyIguana, We checked that the decision for your case is for you to return the item for a refund. You will be refunded for the item and shipping.

Notice: (1) Use the authorized carrier to return the item with valid Shipping Label, Tracking Number, and Invoice. (2) Take a photo of the Shipping Label and Invoice, and Upload the file(s) . (3) Failure to complete the above steps will release your payment to your seller, thereby closing your "dispute case". (4) Ensure that you return items to the seller in the condition you received them.

(5) Ensure packaging is sufficient to avoid any further damage.

Failure to complete the above steps will release your payment to your seller, thereby closing your "dispute case". If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customer-support@DHgate.com Regards, Riane Customer Service Center DHgate.com

JazzyIguana
Preferred solution
Seller should pay 50 USD to me for taking caring and paying to someone to repair his defective watch, without sending illegal watches all over the world.
Review #1355019 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Stndrdz - *** returns policy

Reginald Mcmillan

6221 N. Mascher st.

Philadelphia Pa 1912

Dear Sirs. Ive been asking anout my qiavo watch since Jult of this year .Ehen i received it it was defected. Since then i got thtee responses. I was told the ]roduct woild be shipped out when nect orders were leaving that monday you saiid it would take 5-7 daus i have yet to receive my product.Why the dishonesty. Ive done what i was asked took pictures of the watch and everything. I love the product bit your rrturn policy sucks its beem 7weeks and o havent received. *** so i sit with a damaged product that doesnt work. Your policy of retu=ns are full of *** You dont consider peoples disatisfaction of your product. I am totally upsetthat you would say and do such a thing

Read

I get my team to shipped a free gift for you.sorry for not shipping in time.Sometimes our stock gets low.So please allow two weeks of shipping time.Also custom chains please allow two to three weeks and another week of shopping.Thanks by stopping by our shop

Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1354316 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1354316.

Dhgate - Cheaters liars and thieves

Paid $80 for a watch that was nothing like its picture and does not work. Dhgate does not help the buyer they stand behind the seller because the seller sent me pure *** and dhgate does nothing to help you.

They are a rip-off do not buy through this company. You're better off buying something on the street

Dhgate2014

Hi ImaginaryScorpion, Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern. If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customersupport@DHgate.com Regards, Riane Customer Service Center DHgate.com

ImaginaryScorpion
Not as described
Review #1353309 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Wish - The watch I ordered doesn't work its on it's way back to u

I want a replacement for the watch

JoyfulChicken488
Damaged or defective
Review #1352686 is a subjective opinion of poster.
3.1

Lazada Philippines - Cancelled Refund of Couple Watch

Well, Lazada just cancelled my refund of a couple watch they were selling. Of course, I would get disappointed of what happened because it was not my faulty that the product was damaged in the first place. Honestly, why would I even lie that a certain product is broken in the first place, right?

The watch arrived to me and i opened it and it has a crack on it. So, as a response to the situation, I applied a refund of course. And after three weeks of waiting, it just gets cancelled and rejected.

How am i suppose to feel?

I would accept if Lazada would eventually reprocess my refund now and accept it, and I would forgive them for the time I wasted waiting.

Hoping this will get to the company fast.

LazadaPH

Hi DisillusionedCrane, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

@LazadaPH

Hello! Thank you for your reply.

I'm hoping that you would consider the broken couple watch and eventually let me have a refund at my Lazada wallet. My order number is: 204927896348381 Please call me if needed at: 09321868535 Thank you and God bless!

LazadaPH
@DisillusionedCrane

Hi Angel Wrialm M. Tidon, thank you for accepting our call.

As we discussed, we will now coordinate this matter from our relevant department for the latest status of your returned item. We will get back to you as soon as possible once we receive feedback from them. We already sent a notification also to your email address that you used in placing an order for your reference. Rest assured that we are working diligently on this matter.

DisillusionedCrane
I liked
Prompt delivery
Cancelling sincere refunds
Full refund
Review #1350602 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.2

Dhgate - Order #356028330 Faulty watch.

Bought a watch which ended up being faulty, the seller was wristwatch 111. They stopped communicating. DH Gate has also stopped communicating and left me hanging.

Dhgate2014

Hi gandertonp, We checked that you completed the order and released the payment to the seller. There were no disputes opened for your complaint within 30 days.

We would like to set a proper expectations that this is already beyond our after-sale policy. We suggest that you send a message to the seller and negotiate on a resolution. If they agree on a refund, please ask him to leave a message for you saying 'I agree to refund you *** Once the seller agrees, send us a screenshot then you can contact us again and we will arrange the refund for you.

If they don’t agree to refund, we cannot operate for you too. If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customer-support@DHgate.com Regards, Riane Customer Service Center DHgate.com

@Dhgate2014

If you look at the emails that I have sent to the customer which I have already taken a screen shot of and sent to you then you will see that I have already done everything that you suggested, the seller just does not respond. This is a faulty product that I tried to wear several times, sometimes it would stop within 5 minutes sometimes it would stop after 2 days of wearing it, I always made sure it was wound.

The product arrived on 7-2-18 and I started communicating with the seller on 8-2-18 . The seller stopped responding and so did DHGate.

ShiveringUmbrellabird537
Damaged or defective
Review #1349463 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Dhgate - Doesn't stand behind customers

I purchased a watch from a supplier on dg gate. The watch got to me not working correctly.

Contacted seller and couldn't get resolved. Contacted dh gate and they offered me $30 credit on a $200 watch.. broken watches dont get fixed for $30. Then the seller told me to send the watch back.

I spent $45 to send it back and never heard another word. Dh gate did nothing saying i didn't provide them enough info even though i provided them multiple videos.

Then they removed my negative feedback for the seller.. dont buy from dh gate unless you like to gamble

Damaged or defective
Review #1344156 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1344156.
2.4

Wish - Vendor stole £90 still no satisfaction

A vendor sent me a small ladies round cheap QUARTZ WATCH WORTH £1, i saved up for 5MONTHS to buy 3 perticular high quality Square! AUTOMATIC watches for £90 for my children i dont see much. Im living on disability benefit of £73 a week! So you can see my upset. Im disabled, suffer stress, anxiety, depression and suicidal thoughts im so upset and you are all dragging youre heels over a mistake thats not mine its vendors fault. Ive been through the returns process handfull of times keep being told that returns lablel has been emaild! Well ive not recieved it im also told my new email tried to change to which is the yahoo (hotmail no longer in use) one is already taken thats impossible coz ive had it for ages with yahoo and im the only one with it. I also do not recignize the user name you have for me either somthing seriously wrong with youre site.

Here is order number for the 3 watches i paid £90 for

UG910168787CN ive tried to add pic of wot i paid for and wot i recieved in erorr and you can see theres no question that item is wrong even the packet it arrived in wouldnt be big enough for one of the very large style wathes i ordered let alone all 3 i ordered and paid £90, who ever bought this cheap watch has my expensive 3!!! They put wrong labels on packets in a mix up!! £90 is nearlly 2 weeks income for me!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE RESPOND

ASAP AND STOP IGNORING AND PROTECTING THE THIEF WHO STOLE FROM ME HIS USER NAME IS "enghuania"

order No: UG910168787CN

"PLEASE PLEASE RESPOND IM FREAKING OUT AT MY LOSS AND TOTAL LACK OF HELP FROM Wish!

Regards Mr P Lovegrove

SimplisticBedlingtonTerrier

Im still down £90 only one out of 3 items arrived and the one that did was incorrect item. Item I received was worth only £1 for a £90 payment I made that took me 5MONTHS TO SAFE!!!! I RECORMMEND YOU DELETE YOU'RE WISH APPS AS ITS ONLY MATTER OF TIME BEFORE THE RIP YOU'RE OFF!!!!

SimplisticBedlingtonTerrier
Not as described
Review #1337581 is a subjective opinion of poster.