2.7

Perfect Watches - Wont accept my credit card

I Tried to make a 450 dollar purchase. They asked me to use money gram which seems like a total scam as i am not putting my social security or drivers license on anything on the internet.

I don't understand why they won't take my American Express???. I have sent more than an adequate amount of requests for information and just get back the same BS response.

Its a simple transaction that iIdo not intend to complete due to the lack of response. I don't understand why they can't just charge a credit card and ship my items I most certainly plan to take my business elsewhere and do not plan on ordering form them ever again.

Order processing issue
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #896749 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer896749.
3.4

Deals Ensogo Malaysia - Ticket #314125: Order ID: 113681285 I need my money back

Ticket #314125: Order ID: 113681285. My report dated Mar 25, 2016.

Until today no solution. I bought a watch for 2 color tone but I received a different color. I made a report and you asked me to send the item straight to the seller. I did and you confirmed that they have received it.

I have called and sent you email asking for the status but you only said that it is still under investigation. Until today they did not send the replacement item. If you can't supply the item that i want, could you please refund my money?

Shall i go to Tribunal Pengguna and make the claim? Please help.

Thatcher, Arizona
Delayed refund process
Reason of review
Did not get replacement item
Full refund
Review #892262 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer892262.

Watch Review

Lame as ***. Was just ripped off in Vegas. Sold me two watches for 100 and then changed it to 120 because of his "14" hour flight time.

Pricing issue
Review #890020 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer890020.

Liquidation Channel - Watch Review from Dandridge, Tennessee

Bought watch on bid auction and clasp would not open they wouldnt accept it back due final sale it was manufacturing problem

Kg123654
Austin, Texas, United States #1213174

Good afternoon my name is Karen and a Supervisor for Customer Service at the Liquidation Channel. I want to apologize for this misinformation.

Anytime you receive an item defective or damaged whether it is a final sale, clearance sale, etc.

we will absolutely accept the item back for a replacement (if available) or a refund. Please feel free to reach out to me at Karen.gottner@liquidationchannel.com

Again, I apologize and look forward to resolving this for you.

Regards,

Karen

Damaged or defective
Review #886357 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer886357.
2.6

Perfect Watches - Don't expect proper warranty service

I was very enthusiastic about my new fake watch... until it suddenly stopped working after 4 months (worn about 10 times).

The watch had a 6 months warranty.

Very polite reply from customer, in brief: "f****k yourself with your (too) old broken watch. Just get it repaired at your own expenses locally". No way to return it for service.

Chinese manners: They smile politely, and you can cry on your lost 200 bucks !

What should I say more... gonna buy cheap ***, gonna get cheap ***. What did you expect?

Cheap price (not that cheap in fact), crappy product, crappy service...

F***k them all!

Ahh, just about to forget... they didn't even publish my (negative) comment on their website... surprisingly full of happy customers (only)

Greetings

Broadmeadows, Victoria County, Trinidad And Tobago #1195884

Basically the price of the watches are 50 to 70 usd. I dont know why the charge more.

Poor customer service
Loss
Review #884941 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer884941.

Deals Ensogo Malaysia - Poor service & poor product

I bought 2 watches from Ensogo. But only sent me one unit. Products received was broken.

I made several complaints on this issue. First mail i received was on 17/6/16 said that will make a refund to me.

But as at today, 15/7/16 no reply and no refund at all.

I still sent my complaint to Ensogo customer service many many times, at last no reply at all.

Such a service provide???? How do you expect other customer deal with Ensogo???????????

I will not deal with Ensogo anymore in future.

Anyway a refund hope to be done by your company as soon as possible.

Muar, Johor
Delayed refund process
Warranty issue
Full refund
Review #883348 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer883348.
1.5

Perfect Watches - Horrible Customer Service and No Warranty

I purchased a Panerai radiomir. It came with a huge smudge on the underside of the crystal.

I wrote a bad review on their website that was never published. However, customer service sent me an email and said to document the poor quality of the crystal with photos. I sent them two sets of photos (see attachment) and no one called and no response from lousy customer service. So if your watch is junk, you eat the expense and they do nothing.

In addition, the watch keeps on stopping and does not keep accurate time. So not only is the crystal poor quality but also the so called Japanese self winding machinery is not awful. So save your money.

I won't be buying from Perfect watches again. Should be renamed Imperfect Watches!!!

I liked
Garbage busines
Crappy material, Customer support, Overall service
Damaged or defective
Review #880800 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer880800.
5.0

Miniinthebox - I ordered an item ,

Update by user Jul 29, 2016

Hello yet again ? : as you promised I received my watch on 7/22/2016 before I go any further it might do well to clear up some discrepancies , 1st off I ordered the watch using eurilsd6969@gmail.com.

, when I should have used my email address which is bruceross828@gmail.com ( both having the same physical address) , which is 60 Crouch Ave. Norwich CT. 06360) I paid $27.00 on 1 of 2 debit cards , the 1st being name , Bruce Garwood Ross , card # 4017190182252538 , expiration date , 11/18 CW # on the back of the debit card , 532 or card # 4017190182281479 , expiration date , 05/19 , CW # on the back of card 508 . Now to my complaint : upon opening the packet I noticed that 1 of  pins that secure the watch & the hasp (latch) was ajar , ready to fall out , I pushed it back so as to make it flush , this happened numerous times , on more than a few occasions the pins fell out , I was lucky enough to find them using a magnet , this morning however while changing my bedding I noticed the watch was on the floor , not 1 but 3 of the pins along with the locking hasp (latch) had gone missing , I looked through every piece of bedding & around on the floor , to no avail did I find anything ?

, so what I have now is the watch itself minus the latch & 3 pins . Today is the 29th of July which means that I was the proud owner of a very handsome watch for 7 days ? If you care to go back you'll find that over a period of 1 year I've purchased @ least 10 watches from you or your affiliate & each & every one of them is keeping near perfect time !

I'm hoping that you will find a remedy to this , an unfortunate circumstance . Thank You & if you need any more information other than what I presented so far to you , don't hesitate to contact me .

Update by user Jul 22, 2016

I want to thank "Tammy" for her understanding & patience ! As promised my watch arrived this morning , 7/22/2016 , the fault (which there was none) by "Mini in the Box" or its counterpart "Little in the Box" was for all intensive purpose mine , what happened is this , I ordered a watch using a different Gmail address , so all of "Tammy's" research went to the unknown Gmail address I can only apologize for inconveniencing you . & again please , whoever reads & judges those who were complained to , (about) , it was "Tammy" alone who righted my wrongs .

Original review posted by user Jul 11, 2016

I ordered a men's watch , (last 4 digits on debit card are 1479 expires on 05/19) I paid a total of $27.00 on a watch that cost about $21.00 & change the remainder went to expedited delivery & insurance ? I haven't received any conformation saying anything about when it's supposed to be shipped , if it's in transit or its delivery date < I belive I used bruceross828@gmail.com as my email address , but I do have an alternate email address which is Trenchant101@outlook.com , I hope that you can & will give me said information , Thank You : Bruce Garwood ross > (also it's the name on my debit card) .

LightInTheBox

Dear customer, we will contact you via email and help you resolve the problem.

bruceross828
I liked
Free standard shipping
I didn’t like
Lack of real customer service, Contact method, Customer service, Contact methods
Order processing issue
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered
Review #880726 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Tommy Hilfiger - Don't buy Tommy watches

I bought a watch from Tommy Hilfiger, Heartland Area, Mississauga in Canada.

Within a month of buying, water accumulated on the inside of the glass. I called up the customer service and they said me to courier the watch to another company. The reason they sited is that Tommy doesn't manufacture the watches , so i had to reach the other company that manufactures it. Now, how weird is that.

I think this is really weird because every other device is manufactured by some company and sold under the brand name of some other company.

I tried contacting the company that manufactured , and nobody picks the phone, and they have kept a one liner description on their website to get the service, and is not very user friendly. Post this experince, i will never encourage any one to buy Tommy watches, because if the watch develops a defect, its a very bad user experience to get it replaced or repaired.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #1229608

I also have bad experience with Tommy Hilfiger watch. Purchased it a year ago.

Recently a piece of dial detached and locked the hands. Watch is under warranty (they declare 10 years warranty) and I haven't done anything wrong to the watch.

But, there is only one company in Canada that provides warranty service for Tommy Hilfiger watch and the only way to deal with them is to send them the watch and a check for $ 15. In other words, for the thing, which is under warranty, I have to pay about $ 30 for service.

Tags
  • Tommy Watches Very Bad
Poor customer service
Full refund
Review #879651 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer879651.
Resolved

Resolved: Perfect Watches Watch Review from Brentwood, Tennessee

I did an order on a Rolex watch with Perfect Watches...I sent them cash since they told me it would be cheaper paying cash instead of using a credit card...Well I called and had them send me a different watch and the customer service person send no problem with the difference being in price on refunding the difference back to me...He said however I paid credit card or cask that's the way they would refund the difference,well he lied because after I received the watch I called and asked when I would be receiving my the difference back the costumer service guy said they weren't able to send cash back out of China at this time and they would notify me when they were able to...Well it's been over 3 months and every time I email they NEVER reply back and when I call and ask yo speak to a manager they say that they are not available...I DO NOT RECOMMEND sending ANY cash to them because they ALL lie and pretty much say the exact thing when I call...BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!

DT101
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #878465 is a subjective opinion of poster.