1st: It took 2 tries to my address then I switched the address to my sisters & it finally came-without the extra tips I was promised due to the shipping problems.So months went by.

2nd: I am in a wheelchair so I figured the nono would allow me to do this outside of the shower.

Boy, was I wrong. It took probably 1/2 hour per leg since I had to go over the same spot the reccomended 3X, then buff, then apply the crream. Then I was left with stubble. I used it several times & this NEVER changed.

I spent a lot of money on the nono & I am outside the 90 day guarantee.

So, now I'm back to shaving.I wish I had read the reviews & done more research before I wasted my money!

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

nonoCustomerService

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear about your experience with no!no!and we thank you for informing us about it.

We'd like to inform you that the result of nono cannot be obtained instantly.

At an average, it takes 4-6 weeks for a user to see the results provided that it's being used regularly (about 2-3 times every week). For more tips and tricks in using your no!no!, we suggest you visit our website at www.howtonono.com.

We hope this helps.

Best Regards,

no!no!Customer Service

Other Company - This video speaks for itself. Management walks by this several time a day. Disgusting! Other Company "This condition has been there for months. The management has to walk by this several time a day. The bank cannot expect customers to be welcome with this filth. When..." Read more Other Company - This company needs to be investigated by the proper consumer authority Other Company "I stupidly purchased some outdoor lazer Christmas lights from this company , when they eventually arrived AFTER Xmas even though they boasted a 5 day delivery window, the transformer was..." Read more Other Company - Casey Ryan Ditmore - The Whole Cell Other Company "I run a wholesale electronics business (smartphones) I've been in contact with Casey Ryan Ditmore born 7/12/1984 since August 2016. I sold 2 orders of phones to him before purchasing..." Read more Other Company - The persistent unwanted phone call avenger! Other Company "Global Pharmacy has been calling me about 3-6 times a day for the past 6 months. The national DO-NOT-CALL registry is useless because the number appearing on my phone is..." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more Clark County Courts - Rena Hughes Clark County Courts "This alcoholic should not be in charge of the future of our children! She is a bias and unfair Judge not looking at all the facts. Case in point I..." Read more Jawbone - $150 band was broken in less than a year and I’ve received no compensation or adequate customer support Jawbone "My UP3 band was broken in July 2016 and I opened my first ticket using Jawbone support page on July 20th, 2016 I was asked for detailed information about the..." Read more Rodan and Fields - BEST on the market! Rodan and Fields "Totally worth the investment. Use sparingly and you won't have any issues. If you're having problems, you're using too much. One swipe at night. It's so easy. My eyelashes have..." Read more