5.0

Front loader washers

You haven"t used the washer on hot cycles - more than 40 Degrees. All front loaders are made for hot water cycles to prevent the water scale build up.

Use it at least once a month on 60 Degree or higher, or use white vinegar as softener. The vinegar smell will disappear when clothes are dry.

It descales the washer (also very good for kettles) prevents the mould and keeps the 'spider" nice and happy. I have my front loader washer for more than 10 years and it works and looks like new.

BelligerentCassowary
nice day
Review #1418675 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Sears Outlet - RECEIPT STATES NEW ITEM/BUT DELIVERY WAS DEFINATELY THE FLOOR MODEL

I LEASED TWO ITEMS/A RECLINER AND A WASHING MACHINE WITH A 2 YEAR WARRATY. THE SALES REPRESENTATIVE INFORMED ME THAT HE DID NOT HAVE ANY NEW CHAIRS SO I WOULD HAVE TO PURCHASE THE FLOOR MODEL.

HE DID NOT STATE THE SAME ABOUT THE WASHER. THE WHOLE TIME I WAS UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT I WOULD BE RECEIVING A NEW WASHER. ESPECIALL SINCE ON RECEIPT READ (NEWITEM IN BOX). I WAS NOT HOME FOR THE DELIVERY, BUT UPON ARRIVAL; I REALIZED IT WAS THE FLOOR MODEL WITH THE MOST DENTS/BANGS AND SHARPIE MARKS ON IT.

YET, MY RECEIPTS STATES I PURCHASED A NEW ITEM. CALLED THE STORE TO COMPLAIN THE VERY NEXT DATE. THE FIRST PERSON WHO ANSWERED OPENLY STATED IT WAS NOT HIS SALE WO HE DID NOT WANT TO DEAL WITH IT. HE ASKED ME FOR MY INFORMATION AND STATED THE SALES REPRESENTATIVE WOULD CALL ME BACK AT 1:00.

AT 2PM; I HAD STILL NOT RECEIVED A CALL SO I DECIDED TO CALL BACK. FORTUNATELY, THE PERSON I WAS SPEAKINTG WITH WAS A MANAGER AND SHE ASKED IF SHE WOULD HELP ME; AS THEY HAD MADE A MISTAKE TELLING ME THAT SALES REP WOULD BE WORKING TODAY. MY SALES REPRESENTATIVE WOULD NOT BE BACK TILL TUESDAY; SHE ATTEMPTED TO GET MY CONTACT INFORMATION SO HE COULD CALL ME BACK ON TUESDAY AFTER 1. I ASKED HER, WHY SHOULD I HAVE TILL TUESDAY WHEN THEIR ARE MANAGERS AND SALES REPRESENTATIVES WORKING IN THE STORE TODAY.

FINALLY THE MANAGER REVIEWED THE RECEIPT AND READ THAT THE ITEMS ON MY RECEIPT STATED I WAS SUPPOSED TO RECEIVE (NEW / IN BOX) ITEMS. SHE HESITANTLY AGREED TO SCHEDULE A PICK UP ON THE ITEM STATING THE SALES REPRESENTATIVE MUST HAVE MADE A MISTAKE. HIS MISTAKE IS NOT MY PROBLEM BECAUSE I COULD HAVE PURCHASED THE SAME ITEM FROM HOME DEPOT FOR $50 MORE WITH FREE DELIVERY (MAKING HOME DEPOT CHEAPER). SHE THEN SCHEDULED MY PICK UP FOR THE FOLLOWING MONDAY(11/12).

NOW, TODAY 11/22; I REVIEW MY LEASE AGREEMENT. TO MY AMAZEMENT; I AM STILL BEING CHARGED FOR THE WASHER AT A HIGHER PRICE/THE 10% VETERANS DAY DISCOUNT WAS REMOVED/ AND I'M BEING CHARGED FOR APPLIANCE ACCESSORIES THAT THE REPRESENTATIVE KINDLY THROUGH IN WITH THE DEAL (WHICH WERE ALSO RETURNED). THE RECLINVER WAS REMOVED FROM THE AGREEMENT ALL TOGETHER; YET, I STILL HAVE IT. THE WARRANTY AGREEMENT ON THE WASHER; WHICH SEARS THINKS I STILL HAVE WAS ALSO REMOVED FROM THE LEASE.

HOW CAN THIS BE MY LEASE AGREEMENT WHEN I DID NOT SIGN FOR THE INCREASED PRICE OF THE WASHER/WHICH I NO LONGER HAVE/NOR DID I EVER SIGN FOR SOME APPLIANCE ACCESSORIES IN THE ORIGINAL LEASE.

WHAT IS GOING ON SEARS OUTLET (IS THIS EVEN LEGAL)/CHANGING A LEASE AGREEMENT WITH INCREASED PRICES AND ADDITIONAL ACCESSORIES THAT WERE ALL RETURNED. TODAY IS THANKSGIVING; BUT TOMORROW I WILL HAVE A NICE LONG TALK WITH SEARS OUTLET AND THE LEASING COMPANY.

Read

Called today to try and resolve my concerns. spoke with my sales rep who informed me that I needed to come into the store to have the item returned; even though the item was picked up on 11/12/2018.

(It makes me wonder if the Outlet employees are paid by commission). I informed him fine. within a few minutes, I received a call from the store providing me with the return receipt #; no additional information. just the number.

Since the person I spoke with told me this could not get resolved until I came into the store; I drove from Downtown Detroit to Livonia to have him greet me when I walked in the door with the following words "didn't she( the female representative he had call me back instead of himself) tell you that you did not need to come to the store. You were provided with the information that you needed. He may have provided me with the receipt #, but the entire issue was not resolved. He said you can use that information and call the leasing company and get the rest of the problem straightened out with them.

At first, I left; but then I immediately returned. I advised him that I would call the company on my cell phone since he was not willing to assist. at this time; he agreed to contact the leasing company and ask them why my lease did not reflect the returned item and two why is my lease reading different and new items instead of what I purchased. I became and am highly frustrated with the service I received; and lack of service received.

I explained to him that I no longer wanted to have anything to do with this company and requested he provided a courtesy pick/up for the chair. Verbatim "he stated why would I do that and you are not purchasing anything". at this point, I told him that I would be contacting Corporate for Sears Holding; and he rudely stated why would you do that. I informed him that I had asked to speak with a manager at his location at least three times since I arrived in the store and I was denied.

he then informed me that I was not denied that I was talking to the manager. I then said great; and if this is so this is why Corporate needs to be contacted.

BossyEpagneulPontAudemer878
Not as described
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1405909 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.1

Best Choice Products - Ridiculous

Bought a portable washer and the first one didn’t work. Called and the company sent a new one and AGAIN didn’t work so now I have 2 garbage washers and not even half of what I paid for.

In the mean time they leaked all over and wasted so much time. I will never recommend to anyone.

Damaged or defective
Review #1388327 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1388327.

Sears - Pissed

selling washing machines that break down every other month then when the year is up and warranty is gone ,they try to get you to buy a warranty for all your appliances for a 75.00 deductible when in fact the part is cheaper than the monthly fee and the deductible for at least two or more years.I found the part online for $15.00 and free shipping and my neighbor as offer to put it on for free. He went on You Tube watch a video on what was wrong with the washing machine and seen how to replace the part.

It only took him 10mins. to put it on .

TheseMole223
Tags
  • Extremely Dangerous Equipment
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1368484 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Home Depot - Bought a washer and dryer am unhappy with the washer

I purchased a washer and dryer at Home Depot. Did my laundry 3 days later and the washer sucked.

Called HD and they told me once I took delivery I owned it. From now on it was between me and the manufacturer to sort things out.

The manufacture says they sold the merchandise to HD not me so any exchange would be on HD.

In conclusion 1) Never purchase a major appliance using HD. 2) Don't trust HD to do what is right unless you're dealing with small purchases.

Read

Why would you expect any store to take a major appliance back because you decided you didn't like it? They are in the business of selling new appliances, not used appliances.

There is no reason they should take a loss on a product you purchased without proper research to confirm it would do what you wanted it to. If you don't want it put it on Craigs list and sell it. Before you buy a new one spend time reading reviews and ratings of various washers before buying another one. You may discover that if you are expecting a washer to work the same way your old one did that you are out of luck.

Todays washers use much less water and handle your loads differently than your old machine. Be sure to read the manuals for proper operation and loading of the machine as you may have to do things differently than you have in the past.

RunnyEntlebucherMountainDog
Bad quality
Review #1357766 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Letgo - Washing machine

Bought a washing machine from Doe B (DJ) it does not work.

Damaged or defective
Review #1299729 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1299729.

Letgo - Washing machine doesn’t work

I bought a washing machine from Doe B, Dayton, Ohio. It does not work. He is refusing to return my money.

ClosedSwan
Damaged or defective
Review #1298802 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Hhgregg - I need to know about my warranty

My washer machine is not working

EvilCougar
Bad quality
Review #1253579 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Office Depot - Looks like I got scammed by ofice depot

Bought a washer for over $300, the one they sent me had damaged basket and there was water inside the drain so the washer was clearly in used condition! They lied for almost two weeks now about sending someone to pick it up. I’m never buying again from them!

InsistentBasenjiDog
Damaged or defective
Review #1246452 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Lowes - Washing machine

Washing machine bought 2016 won’t spin just keeps washing called Lowe’s repair service man came out said unfixible but didn’t put that in computer said Lowe’s would call me on what to do never called I called them all they did was make me angry put me on hold couldn’t get any answers now going to send another repair man out

PrudentMole516
Bad quality
Review #1233063 is a subjective opinion of poster.