Bestway Rent To Own - Frustrated to the max

Since the items have been delivered its been *** Had to purchase a cord for the dryer and install it myself. Washer leaked over the floor from poor install from the delivery guy.

I ended up fixing it myself. Washer half *** work. Can only use 2 settings.

Unless they can give me the merchandise free of damn charge im done done. Aint had it a week to add

Damaged or defective
Review #1497510 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1497510.

Flexshopper - Unworthy

Ive been a long time customer well bought a washer dryer and not even 6 months later the washer dont work due to the hoid latch been trying to get it fixed for 3 weeks they lie and stall unprofessional and a *** attitude

Bad quality
Review #1487097 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Progressive Leasing - Not ME

I recently needed a washer dryer and of course it broke down at Christmas. While I waited till after Holidays my microwave and dishwasher all follow the W/D.I have NO Credit.thought I would try Progressive No Deal.

Had family had used my info.

They didn’t even try to help or tell me how to try and fix... Thanks

ProgressiveLeasingLLC
Progressive Leasing Verified Representative

We apologize for any frustration you have experienced and want to thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. We strive to provide an excellent customer experience and hope we can do the same for you.

We encourage you to reach out to us at 877-593-2520 so we can resolve this situation for you in a timely manner. We look forward to hearing from you!

Rocky Mount, North Carolina
Bad quality
Review #1473087 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Aarons - A customer that is not happy

Im having a problem with one of the aarons store ive been a good customer and i get treated bad from this one store i got a washer and dryer my dryer has broken down now two times and. They brought me a loner and now it broke

LuckyDogCares
Aarons Verified Representative

Hello, Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We would like to investigate your concerns further.

Please send us a private message with the primary name on your lease, the local store that you work with, your email address and your best contact number? This is not the experience we want customers to have and look forward to hearing from you!

Louisville, Kentucky
Bad quality
Review #1400930 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Aarons - Worst products

I bought a washer and dryer have not had it over 2 years I payed allot of money and now they don't work I even bought a sofa and loveseat and I'm still paying for it and it broke my question is why you are selling products that don't last I mean I spent so much money and all I get is merchandise that don't work

Bad quality
Review #1398780 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Aarons - My dryer that I just got is not working

2.1

My dryer isn't working and I just got it and it wasn't delivered on time .

LuckyDogCares
Aarons Verified Representative

Hi, Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are sorry to hear that you are having issues with your dryer.

Can you send an email to myexperience@aarons.com that includes the primary name on your lease, the local store that you work with, your email address and your best contact number?

Hope to hear from you soon. -Tavius

Damaged or defective
Review #1381387 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Lowes - Washer n dryer stackable

Never once in my life would I refer anyone to buy from Lowe’s I have a stackable washer/dryer the washer rinse clothes 5 times than end of cycle we have to ring out the clothes by hand to put in dryer the washer have a loud noise putting water in to spinning clothes Wtf out

First off, what does buying the washer and dryer from Lowes have to do with your problem? If you had purchased the same brand elsewhere you may well still have the problem.

What is the loud noise when the clothes spin? Is it a banging or rattling sound? If so, it may be that the shipping blocks, screws or rods (depending on manufacturer) were not removed when the washer was installed.

This would cause the banging sound and cause the washer not to get to full spin speed. If this is the case removing them should solve your problems.

Lowe's does not manufacture washers or dryers. Lowe's does not manufacture anything, they are a retail outlet.

Your complaint is with the manufacturer.

Lowe's does not test all appliances before they leave the store, they would not know if your appliance has a manufacturer defect. Of course I am sure you know all this, you just wanted to post something negative to be negative.

View more comments (1)
Bad quality
Review #1361314 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1361314.

Sears - Washer & Dryer

2.2

I purchased a new washer and dryer from Sears. When delivered the dryer sounded like it had a brick in it.

A new dryer came in a week. I have now been without a washer/dryer for appx three weeks. I start washing and washing, etc... The washer tub is squeaking.

it won't fill, only a couple inches, clothes aren't clean, water comes from under it! Another week with no washer but they do replace it. New washer...first load. Blankets....it won't fill enough to cover them with water.

I call and they want to send out a technician.

By now I want my money back and am ready to go someplace else. How long are they going to last if they don't make it thru a few loads???

Bad quality
Review #1347449 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Lowes - Washer- Dryer purchase

Went in to buy new washer-dryer combo and use my military discount. The lady in appliance department was courteous and helpful.

I found out that they(Lowe’s) requires you to buy a dryer pigtail, dryer vent tubing and new washer supply hose.

When I got to the checkstand, the checker knew nothing about how to ring it up or bring my order up and they failed to give me the military discount. On top of that the units were going to be delivered a month apart.

I went back, canceled the order and got my money back

For military discounts, you must be registered and actually ask for it at check out. If it is missed, you can always ask customer service to apply it.

I'm sure before you left the appliance dept, they told you exactly what was being delivered and when. As for the hook up connections, they are not required with every purchase.

#1519478

First off, Thank you for your Military Service.Second, Dear Anonymous. You need to be a little bit more respectful of our Military.

If the Government (good or bad) thinks they are good enough to risk their life AND give them a discount then by god they deserve it.

You must be the incompetent employee that waited on this customer. #enoughsaid

It's very possible you encountered a new cashier. Bet you weren't an expert on your first day of work.

When you left the appliance department you knew one of the appliances was in stock and the other wasn't. You also knew what the price of the appliances was and what you were expecting to pay with your discount.

Why didn't you just question the total while you were there rather than going back and getting a refund? I take it that your time isn't worth anything to you if you are going to go out and start the purchase process all over again elsewhere.

View more comments (2)
Pricing issue
Review #1302974 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1302974.

Home Depot - Dont buy this junk

here we go once again with home depot first go round was my floors that they messed up and never fixed tried home depot once again this time with a washer and dryer from day one I been calling or going in home depot about my washer trying to come apart when you wash any thing now the dryer wont dry the cloths was given a number from the sale person to call about the washer I was told nothing is wrong it should sound like that so I called back today to tell them to pick this junk up now they are sending some one out to put a part on the washer never again will I buy from home depot again should have ran this time if they don't do some thing time going to call a lawyer had enough they did give me my military discount that was the only good thing home depot need to do better I was so sure it would be better this time gave my self this washer and dryer for my 69th birthday only had the pair three months miss Gwendolyn walker

You're wasting your time calling a lawyer. HD has a 48 hour return policy for appliance deliveries, if no one is notified about the issue it is between you and the manufacture.

Washer And Dryer Combination
Cons
Poor delivery
Loss
Preferred solution
Price reduction
Review #1245165 is a subjective opinion of poster.