Everytime I go into the Northwood branch in Safety Harbor Fl.to cash a check I get harassed by the same teller.

She tries to get me to get a debit card. I tell her I'm not interested. She then makes me display my drivers license for Id. even though she knows me.

The tellers standing beside her also mention to her that they know me. This doesn't matter to Miss Santo. This is HARASSMENT. You have a problem that must be fixed if you intend keeping your customers.

I find this hard to believe that Miss Santo does this only to me. I briefly talked to her supervisor and it seemed to me she was more interested in getting me a debit card I didn't want. I have been using this branch since 1983.

It's been going down hill, but it appears you hit bottom.Claire Dragotto

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - Paul Liguori Jacksonville, Florida Felony Theft renting me a room in a house he did not own and evicted from Other Company "Warning to anyone who comes in contact with Paul Liguori from Jacksonville, Florida. I was a victim of a Craigslist rental scam and felony theft on April 12, 2017. Paul..." Read more Other Company - The persistent unwanted phone call avenger! Other Company "Global Pharmacy has been calling me about 3-6 times a day for the past 6 months. The national DO-NOT-CALL registry is useless because the number appearing on my phone is..." Read more Other Company - CONVICTED! Consumer magazine "Objective" owner Adi Jorbin for consumer fraud Other Company "Please be careful out there when reading consumer surveys and other items related to the consumer survey magazine called "Objective" or it's earlier name "Objectivi" which is owned by Adi..." Read more Other Company - This company needs to be investigated by the proper consumer authority Other Company "I stupidly purchased some outdoor lazer Christmas lights from this company , when they eventually arrived AFTER Xmas even though they boasted a 5 day delivery window, the transformer was..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Great so far Gutter Helmet "Purchased home in Jan 2017 with gutter helmet already installed. Had a few issues with water runoff and icicles. After reading the warranty and looking on line, found that the..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Oceans6 - Racially harassed by this sleaze-bag you employ Oceans6 "Truck parked illegally at McDonalds so I tell the guy in the pics that the truck shouldn't be parked there. He started up by telling me to go back to..." Read more Quigley Concepts Event Management - Unprofessional Quigley Concepts Event Management "Made a complaint about Quigley Concepts Event Management about one of their staff who parks on a disabled parking at glendalough station. Number one she is NOT disabled. Number two..." Read more