my family and I was in one of your stores last week look at cook stoves on argil forest dr. jacksonville fla. we were in the store for about 30 to 40 min. not one of your employee greeted or said one word to us' no can i help you, not one word was said to us. so we left. with the job market like it is , looks to me someone would be eager to make sale. can not provide names . no one would talk to us, ask us if we need help . employees gave no help what so ever. Just thought you would like to know. vernon h. simms vernsim@bellsouth.net

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #168093

You are right this person must be desperate for human companionship this would explain why they posted their email address.Seriously though Irish is right if you needed help why did you not ask for help.

How are they to know you need help if you don't ask. What is with this with you being offended because no one talked to you. They are being paid to work, not socialize.

Now if you asked for help they would have most likely talked to you.You are unable to speak up first.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #168090

Your family must be very lonely and outcast if you are hurt and offended just because no one said anyting to you.Hate to say this but one family not shopping there is not going to hurt a big business.

Are you all children. Do you have mouths, why not ask for help if you need it.

They cannot read your mind you know.Sounds to me like you had no friends and was just going shopping to get someone to talk to you.