The ceiling in the study has the sheet rock seams showing, they must have been something that has change from the time I purchase the home for these seams to show up.

Warranty Representative Kelly who services Mobile, Al has stated that he will not fix the item and that it must have been there all along( he agrees that the seams are showing).

This means the Quality of D R Horton homes is not what it should be, I have trouble believing that.

Kelly does not represent your company company very well, he has a bad attitude when he gets on location to look at the issue.

He said he would fix a damage caused by a sub contractor installing flood lights and this also has not been accomplish, this item is damage Sheetrock at a single light switch. Also painting area when sheet rock is complete.

Can not get e-mail response from Gayle Adams warranty department also, Cannot get Kelley's phone number or his supervisors number through e-mails sent to Gayle

House location is 9765 Sheree Drive, Mobile, Al in the Saddlebrook subdivision. Lot 28

Ben Gaffney

228-235-5952 cell

251-776-5778 home

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - Anya Maxwell = Anya Brunander; fTrust Zürich = kriminell Other Company "Heute heisst sie Anya Brunander und hat 2 Kleinkinder. Früher hiess sie Anya Maxwell. Unter diesem Namen auch auf youTube. unter dem Namen Brunander auf LinkedIn. es gibt viele Fotos..." Read more Other Company - Jeff Baer of Waterloo, NY and also of Windsor, CO or Huntersville, NC Other Company "This looney tune Jeff Baer requested an auto transport quote on my website and when I quoted him the honest market rate to ship his vehicle from CO to NC..." Read more Other Company - Scammer, Ripoff Other Company "I am writing this letter on behalf of my parents, who are the ones that got scammed by this individual. On 7/29/16, my parents signed a contract with Jose D...." Read more Other Company - Beware of license plate KEVAL Other Company "Beware of this car/license plate with the picture attached. This rude lunatic in fact runs stop signs cutting in front of other cars just to try to get a parking..." Read more Clark County Courts - Rena Hughes Clark County Courts "This alcoholic should not be in charge of the future of our children! She is a bias and unfair Judge not looking at all the facts. Case in point I..." Read more Oceans6 - Racially harassed by this sleaze-bag you employ Oceans6 "Truck parked illegally at McDonalds so I tell the guy in the pics that the truck shouldn't be parked there. He started up by telling me to go back to..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Great so far Gutter Helmet "Purchased home in Jan 2017 with gutter helmet already installed. Had a few issues with water runoff and icicles. After reading the warranty and looking on line, found that the..." Read more Threads King - Thread king  -  Thanks for your purchase! and never shipped!... [135 DAY LATER]... there's no answer and no product Threads King " I ordered 2 item on thread king - 7 May 2017 order number is 89858 Package (1)package hardly arrived package (2) is not stwill arrived. 135 days passed. I..." Read more