4.2
Additional Fees

Update by user Mar 26

Id rather keep this between me and the company. It needs to go no farther at this point. Sincerely Fred Arnold

Original review posted by user Mar 26

I was lied to by chat room. Told by renee it was above and over her head at this point to call back for denise which i did i got a story of why i waited 50 days for my order.

Then she placed order to my mothers house after on recording we specified to send to billing address because of the length of time the parents were back in town and we didnt want it going there. Denise agreed on recotding but when package never showed up at billing address she said oh it went to 1190 yscht club your mothets house. After her arguing with me that that is whete i asked her to send itshe must if listened to recording because she suddenly offered to send it two day mail. This was a wed ming you yet on saturday 3/24 it still hadnt come i called again and then denise argued the second day mail would put it at my address on 3/26.

Once again ryining mine and my wifes plans for weekend after being promised it in two days on wed. She then said what shw would was not bill the 30 dollars for it being almost two months late and refused to go back and listen to all the other many promises. Plus the card was purchased on a mastercard walmart prepaid visa which no longer existed. Before i could explain to oh now it was sherri she flat out hung up on me.

Ive got almost two months and five hours and morevthan three call invested in my attempt to use your services. Im more interested in getting my momey back in merchandise due to the fact the prepaid mastervard is gone now and i dont see how ill be reimbursed furthermore i believe me and my fiance and i will explain all this too you aftdr youve listened to recordings. I feel a refunf alone is a poor professional way to make up for my first valentines day with my fiance. Sending her mom a sex toy package.

Ruining another weekend while we waited for second day mail. I contacted ups and asked how long should i expect to wait for a package shipped two day on wed and he replied fri at the latest. Ive been lied to i had a chat room girl on recording tell me she was the supervisor. How much blunder can one company make?

I believe a gift card or cashiers check be mailed to me promptly. But if i were to voice this on facebook it would humiliate the entire company. And its all true no lies on my side. I reccomend a sizeable gift certificate for the lack of professionalism the lost time and enjoyment with my wife .

Just today ion 3/26 received a small bag with the two items i paid for and a couple trinkets off the dollar shelf. If you wisk ti keep our story ti ourselves and not share with our friends and family i would expect a refund or a gift certificate to make up for 50 days and 5 to sux hours on phone all hours of thr night. Please call or text or email if u need more details and nanes dates times and names of those who directly lied to me while being recorded. Whatever you feel 50 days of your time 4 to six hours arguing with someone who knows theyve been recorded and yet still treats the customer like *** What would you [ the CEO ] expect back itwent so called descretly sent to my moms house.

Listen to recordingbit specifically says send to the billing address at 280 coastal hillway indian harbour beach, fl 32937.

Ps . Where it reads title of your review the type does not work properly so if it seems a mess it is due to the typing program

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments