Vitaskincar and Dermatruelift are Companies You Must Read the Fine Print
These companies offer you a free 30 day supply of Vitalie Anti-Aging Treatment and Lumalift Wrinkle Reducer for just the cost of shipping of $8.92.This is a scam where they send you a "free bottle" and 14-days later, charge you $89.99 for each bottle.
When you call the company, they say "you did not read all the fine print.If you are dissatisfied with the product you must call 14 days from your order date, not to be charged the amount." It is not a free 30 day supply - company refused to credit my account.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- There customer service
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Vitalie Anti Aging Treatment
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Big scammer wanted me to send him money and he would have the puppy shipped Omg and saying his mom died and he was away, he claims to be form..."
- "We purchased in March 2014 and we have reservations in Cabo for March 2015. We were just in the Cabo area and viewed the Mayan. It was destroyed in the..."
- "Please Beware of Manoj Kundnani He takes Rs.60000 for adwords campaign & Campaign remains active till 5 days and then suspended. Manoj scammed to many people charging huge money for adwords..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "I ordered a "Deluxe" funeral spray, shown. Their website said the Deluxe was what was pictured. I paid $107. I accidentally put "Jr." after my brother's name (my Dad was..."
- "SHOCKING DISHONESTY AND FALSE CLAIMS. I was never able to speak to a person. They were supposed to e-mail me when my phone was received and to give me a..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."