I have been renting a unit from u store it here in Chicago for approx, 8 months now on 87th Ashland ! The door on my unit has been stuck an on multiple occasions my daughters an I wasn’t able to gain access!

We have spoke to the people on multiple occasions in which I have video of an was told it would be taken care of !4 months ago they even had me bring the key all the way to the office in which they claim they needed access to the unit for repairs! I went back to retrieve the keys two days later to go check on my storage room to find out it was still stuck ! My brother Went to his car grabbed a tool an had to get me in ! Once in I noticed a lot of mouse drooping all over my totes all in the inside of the doors of the fridge that was taken off an cleaned before I put them in there have pics of that also with the mouse poop !

each time I go in an speak with the office they assure me it would be taken care of ! I am so outdone with this company any would not recommend to anyone I pay 120$ monthly for my unit to get treated like *** !

Comments