First of all the ad said it was for women also. I told the operator I had previous chemo treatment ( I am female) and wanted to try this.

After the first try I wanted to cancel. When told this on the phone I was put on hold for 20 minutes! I hung up and the same situation occurred until the ten day test period was over. Then and only then did they finally answer me ..just to tell me the next order had been charged and shipped!!!They were rude and talked nonstop to be about how they were going to send the police to me to collect if I canceled on my credit card.

I have an RN degree and I am not ***.I threatened them with a lawsuit in order to get a return authorization number.

They are a ripoff, do not deal with these people.

Comments

Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #45163

Sorry Cheryl, there is another registered nurse here that makes ridiculous complaints. Anyways I don't know if there is another number.

I called the #1-866-938-4832 to make sure if not happy I can stop the order and it does not work. Does any one else have a different # for the Acai Berry?

Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #44616

You are not the same registered nurse that wrote letter after letter demanding freebies for each and every company are you? I think you are because she thinks that because she is a registered nurse that she is smarter and better than everyone else. Are you saying that people who are not RN's are ***?